Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: sgian dubh

  1. #1

    sgian dubh

    Hi Guys, i am currently looking for a sgian dubh and like the idea of deer antler handle, if any member has one for sale or knows of someone who makes them, please let me know?
    Regards Neil

  2. #2
    Like these?
    http://www.knifemaker.co.uk/Gallery/...bh-Sheath.html

    Don't buy one with tines, almost certainly you will stab yourself in the leg - if wearing in your sock/hose.
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RickoShay View Post
    Like these?

    http://www.knifemaker.co.uk/Gallery/...bh-Sheath.html

    Don't buy one with tines, almost certainly you will stab yourself in the leg - if wearing in your sock/hose.
    Yes mate, where can i get one and price please?
    Neil

  4. #4
    SD Regular willie_gunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    Posts
    6,995
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Neil

    Why not buy a blade and make one yourself using an antler from a deer you've shot?

    http://www.lochnessorigins.com/sgian-dubh-blades/

    willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

  5. #5

  6. #6
    hi there
    i can make you one,or you could visit www.highlandhorn.co.uk, and martin will supply you all the items you need,give me a shout if not.cheers
    allan

  7. #7
    SD Regular willie_gunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    Posts
    6,995
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    hi there
    i can make you one,or you could visit www.highlandhorn.co.uk, and martin will supply you all the items you need,give me a shout if not.cheers
    allan
    Allan

    I think you mean http://www.highlandhorn.com/? If so, agree they are a top supplier and always willing to help.

    willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Yes mate, where can i get one and price please?
    Neil
    Just follow the link?
    Buy Handmade Custom Knives
    Good luck.
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Hi Guys, i am currently looking for a sgian dubh and like the idea of deer antler handle, if any member has one for sale or knows of someone who makes them, please let me know? Regards Neil
    Martin hyslop is your man . Highland Horn | damascus steel, sgian dubhs & dirks
    ​give him a call he is alway happy to help .

  10. #10
    cheers guys, Highland horn it is, ive ordered the materials now.
    Neil

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •