Thread: 2.9M tele ladder

2.9M tele ladder

For those of you building hi seats MAKRO are selling the 2.9M telescopic ladders for 49.99 which is pretty cheap from what I've seen(ref:-342636) they are ideal for portable hi seats amongst other things.Thought I'd post it as I know a few on here make hi seats and it may be of use to them commercially also.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

thank , looking to make seat soon , so i will look at these ladders first

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    For those of you building hi seats MAKRO are selling the 2.9M telescopic ladders for 49.99 which is pretty cheap from what I've seen(ref:-342636) they are ideal for portable hi seats amongst other things.Thought I'd post it as I know a few on here make hi seats and it may be of use to them commercially also.
    Here's the link.

These aren't lightweight by any standard - 330 lbs.

Pro User Telescopic Ladder 2.9m
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

I've got the 3.75 metre MACHTEK telescopic ladder. It is easily hand transported and certainly doesn't weight anywhere near 330 lb!!!! Once I got rid of the garish stickers, and sprayed a bit of matt black on, it is ideal for deer/fox work. It cost me under 80 at Maplins.

Quote Originally Posted by Rack View Post
    I've got the 3.75 metre MACHTEK telescopic ladder. It is easily hand transported and certainly doesn't weight anywhere near 330 lb!!!! Once I got rid of the garish stickers, and sprayed a bit of matt black on, it is ideal for deer/fox work. It cost me under 80 at Maplins.
    My mistake (I think). The maximum weight on the advert might be the total weight it can bear.

I'll take another look at this as it'll take at least two of me with another 30kg of gear.

If the number of XXXL jackets I see advertised on SD is any guide some boys on here will have to cut back on the pies.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Yes that's the maximum safe working load so if you go on a diet for avfewvweeks you may be ok
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!