Cheshire Stalkers

Top of the county, bordering GM.

Why? I've got my fingers crossed that you have 1000 acres of ground holding reds out the back of Macc and you are looking for syndicate members!

Novice

Also so close to GM that could touch it, but close to Derbyshire also.
Stalk in Scotland when time,wife and cash allow, thinking of joining
the circus cause if I can keep these three balls in the air the job
will be a doddle 8)

Sweaty Betty :lol: we saw the Macc Lads think it was in Blackpool outrageously funny guys.

I also believe there is some wild boar near Macc?

Lol that's a whole different hunting ground for me, I have done a bit of stalking the bars around the Alderly Edge & Wilmslow area some very intersting fauna there :p

I also used to stalk regularly in the Rectory - Wilmslow & Brasinghaman's - Alderley Edge - happy days the hunting was good :lol:

The only Wild Boar in Macc is the area called Wildboarclough, good clay shoot up there and also not to far away apparently wild wallabee's, one was sighted this year in an area called "The Roaches", apparenlty released during 2nd world war from an estate and bred.

Also good herds of Red in Macc Forrest & escape's from Lyme Park are breeding on ground i have - haven't taken any yet but the time will come...

Rob

Cheshire Lad said:
Also good herds of Red in Macc Forrest & escape's from Lyme Park are breeding on ground i have - haven't taken any yet but the time will come...

Rob
luv that area
shot quite a few reds that way
P1010550.jpg

got a few more pics if interested just to wet the appetite :evil:

Back