Here's an idea for Brian May

Wingy

Here's an idea !
As cattle farmers are subjected to having there cattle tested for TB every year and if found positive the cattle are destroyed.
Now a way that Brian May and his gang could prevent a cull would be:-
Catch and test every badger for TB. If its infected destroy it to prevent further spread. If its clear tag it with a coloured / dated tag and release it.
Next year do the same again and replace the tag with a different colour, like Tax discs on cars.
Now if the badgers don't carry TB (and pigs fly) then Brian May will be happy and we all need to look elsewhere to see why our cattle are becoming affected.
Ok if the badger testing & tagging group fail to test annually then there will be badgers with out of date or no tags displayed. These should be legally shot on sight.
Sounds fair to me.

Have been arguing with him and his cronies on Twitter for months about it, they just won't listen. As the saying goes - "you can't educate pork".

Here Is an Idea, add them to the general license...And concentrate on something Important.

That should have read wingy not wingtip I must have been thinking about your shoes you were wearing when we went to Kelso lol ha ha bazil

Here's an idea !

As cattle farmers are subjected to having there cattle tested for TB every year and if found positive the cattle are destroyed.
Now a way that Brian May and his gang could prevent a cull would be:-
Catch and test every badger for TB. If its infected destroy it to prevent further spread. If its clear tag it with a coloured / dated tag and release it.
Next year do the same again and replace the tag with a different colour, like Tax discs on cars.
Now if the badgers don't carry TB (and pigs fly) then Brian May will be happy and we all need to look elsewhere to see why our cattle are becoming affected.
Ok if the badger testing & tagging group fail to test annually then there will be badgers with out of date or no tags displayed. These should be legally shot on sight.
Sounds fair to me.

He has enough money to dip in his estimated $ 145 million to re stock the broken hearted farmers who have to put down there TB infected cows who catch it from his beloved badgers….
However the lily livered powers that be are close to breaking this country allowing our boarders, cities and country side to be over run with a multitude of natural and foreign pests…..

Tim.243

My advice to Brian May & co would be to put a cartridge to good use but please do it abroad so as not to further taint gun ownership in the uk I'm sure it's legal in some countries!

I think we should listen to these musicians, due to their wealth and amount of spare time, clearly their wildlife knowledge is above and beyond the rest of us.

I mean, look what Paul and Linda McCartney were able to teach us about deer management!

Simple case of having way too much money to actually worry about the little things in life like bills,food on the table etc and a desperate need to return to the limelight after their careers have taken a severe downturn.
It really gets my goat when people who because they have a vast amount of cash suddenly think that they have the right to talk down to us mere mortals.

That should have read wingy not wingtip I must have been thinking about your shoes you were wearing when we went to Kelso lol ha ha bazil

Hi Baz, how are you doing? Going to have to get in touch soon to sort out finer details for my trip down there in September. Keep safe wingy

he should write a song about it....

oh wait!!!! holy cool as **** badgerman!

Credit where it due, that's funny

Right, off to teambadger.org to stir

Last edited:
I'm doing fine can't wait for sept-oct I'm doing well I hope you are too, I've shot 3 muntjac does in as many weeks ( there's still plenty) and also a fox last eve, isn't life good, talk soon baz

I think we should listen to these musicians, due to their wealth and amount of spare time, clearly their wildlife knowledge is above and beyond the rest of us.

I mean, look what Paul and Linda McCartney were able to teach us about deer management!

Dead right - and not to forget that wonderful brain-box Sting, who has so much to teach us mere mortals about the environment. Like the rest, he's a singer, he's famous, he's rich, and he's got nothing to do with is time. He MUST know what he's talking about!

Back