Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Why?

Why does noddy have a bell on his hat? Because he's a big c--t! Bazil

I think the more important question may be:

is smurfette actually a smurf chik or is it just another bloke smurf in a dress with a wig on. Lets be honest, these questions need to be asked and if not by us... when who. What do you say when your kids ask, these things worry me.

Not sure about the hat bell, but Noddy's relationship with Bigears has often been questioned in the past, but we're not allowed to ask that sort question anymore.

Oh, and why don't the baba-papas have any rude bits?

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    I think the more important question may be:

is smurfette actually a smurf chik or is it just another bloke smurf in a dress with a wig on. Lets be honest, these questions need to be asked and if not by us... when who. What do you say when your kids ask, these things worry me.
    I am ashamed to know the answer to this.

Smurfette, is the product of a Gargamel experiment to make a evil smurf! A smurf infiltration unit, if you like,like a T101!
    He had experimented with papa smurf DNA. Altho he did not know he was practising eugenenics.

Any way,he sent Smurfette out to infiltrate the smurf village. Which she succeeded in doing. But smufs being the way they are produce a warm fuzzy feelings that lead you to question the reason for the hatred in the first place.
    Which is when Smurfette confessed to her assignment!
    To cut a long story short. Papa smurf recognised the duplicitous nature of the new smurf and suggested that a female persona might be more suited to that perticular smurf.
    Hence Smurfette! Who incedently is actually sexless. As any one who gets a look up her skirt will tell you. And is the reason there are no other younger smurfs or indeed any other girls.

The golden locks I believe are false and only there to reinforce the feminine persona! The reason I know all this is, I just whatched the movie with my five year old. Who incedently would much rather play deer hunter on the iPad!

Utilising those funny little mushrooms is usually frowned on.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

As you an authority on these things can you enlighten us about the wombles too?..
    Quote Originally Posted by Simjim33 View Post
    I am ashamed to know the answer to this.

Smurfette, is the product of a Gargamel experiment to make a evil smurf! A smurf infiltration unit, if you like,like a T101!
    He had experimented with papa smurf DNA. Altho he did not know he was practising eugenenics.

Any way,he sent Smurfette out to infiltrate the smurf village. Which she succeeded in doing. But smufs being the way they are produce a warm fuzzy feelings that lead you to question the reason for the hatred in the first place.
    Which is when Smurfette confessed to her assignment!
    To cut a long story short. Papa smurf recognised the duplicitous nature of the new smurf and suggested that a female persona might be more suited to that perticular smurf.
    Hence Smurfette! Who incedently is actually sexless. As any one who gets a look up her skirt will tell you. And is the reason there are no other younger smurfs or indeed any other girls.

The golden locks I believe are false and only there to reinforce the feminine persona! The reason I know all this is, I just whatched the movie with my five year old. Who incedently would much rather play deer hunter on the iPad!
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Noddy was re-written as the originals had all the nasty thug/criminal types living/coming from in Golly town. So this was deemed to be racist as well golly's are black and as everyone now knows their are no black criminals .

​I am old enough to have read the original books before the PC cobblers took hold.

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    As you an authority on these things can you enlighten us about the wombles too?..
    sorry mate you are on your own!

But some consider them vermin and want them on the general licence. All they do is route around in bins. Plus they look like badgers to me!

Perhaps that could then be a legitimate defence "I thought, it was a black & white womble your honour"

Quote Originally Posted by Simjim33 View Post
    sorry mate you are on your own!

But some consider them vermin and want them on the general licence. All they do is route around in bins. Plus they look like badgers to me!
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!