h4h shoot

ndt man

who's going to h4h shoot on the 7th of july ? (im only asking so we know who we will have to beat)

Last year’s highest scorer Miffy has already pulled out, he said it wasn’t worth coming as there was no worthwhile competition. :lol:

You'll be fine Adam, just Roedinator and NDT man winding each other up. Watch out because BenC will be along in a minute to join in. :lol:

You'll be fine Adam, just Roedinator and NDT man winding each other up. Watch out because BenC will be along in a minute to join in. :lol:

I'm sure i will be. Got the wife and kids coming with me so i better perform. The kids already think im a sh*t hot shot so can't disappoint :D.

I got my Squadron backing me to so don't want to be coming home afterwards with poor results.

​Bring it on

Not the old ash sticks that you dragged out of the hedge and have served you so well this year then Ben! I am surprised you haven't started winding Pete up yet, but I suppose its early days yet. :lol:

Not the old ash sticks that you dragged out of the hedge and have served you so well this year then Ben! I am surprised you haven't started winding Pete up yet, but I suppose its early days yet. :lol:

there is time but to be fair he has been quite good lately having loaded up some nice accurate rounds for me. There is plenty of time though like you say. The old wooden sticks won't collapse short enough to fit in the new landy so i was forced to invest in some knoblochs. Very nice they are too.

I wouldn't dare buy a set of those as I seem to have got in the habit of leaving my sticks everywhere, as you well know. :oops:

No not guilty mate that was either bandit or Ben c there even worse than me :D
Looking forward to meeting up again
​regards pete
Hold my bands up, I did manage to put 2 holes in Ben c target(but they where both bulls):D:doh:
​sorry I won't be there to help anyone this year!

Yep, I'm coming and bringing my shooting buddy along too for the crack!! How well we shoot depends on how many alcopops we drink the night before in the hotel!!

Can't wait to put some faces to usernames I've only met a couple of members off the forum!!

Stratts

Go careful then Stratts, don't overdo it then.
All joking aside just remember that you will be intending to shoot the following morning and that if there is any doubt we don't take any chances and you won't be shooting.

I was only joking too mate I don't mess around when it comes to shooting. We aint driving 3hrs and spending money stopping in a swanky(ish) hotel to not be able to shoot the next day!!

I hear tell baton rounds have been disallowed this year?,..... Unfortunately the date chosen is Mrs F's birthday, So I will be transporting the (Miffy's) trophy back to it's owners at the stand @ Bodellwydan's fair.

Can you not make it Steve? Does this mean I'm carrying the .45-70 flag alone? :lol:

Back