Thread: deer skin

deer skin

halo
    I am looking for fresh deer skin and hooves, does anyone now where I can get one in wiilshire near Devizes. Thanks for help
    ​Tom

I do have a couple of skins in the freezer and if they are no good then I will have some more very soon,although I do feed a wolf pack and they usually have the feet/heads.Let me know I am not far away.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    Wolf pack? Serious?
    Oh yes it is indeed true,they have just had 16 cubs between the two females,here is a pic of two of them...........

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington View Post
    Oh yes it is indeed true,they have just had 16 cubs between the two females,here is a pic of two of them...........
    my girlfriend and her daughter have both fallen in love with the wolf pups , she asked how come you have wolves
    when you stop learning you stop being challenged

They aren't mine 'DD' they are a friends,he has a small zoo that he takes to (mostly)kids parties although the Wolves don't go to the parties he has a lot of other animals that the kids love,like Meerkats,leemurs and the like.I just let him have all of my waste from the larder for them.

Martin

Nice work Martyn how is the Game dealer business anyway mate hope you are getting as many deer as you need to pay the bill,s

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Nice work Martyn how is the Game dealer business anyway mate hope you are getting as many deer as you need to pay the bill,s
    To be honest Davey it is hard but we are in a depressed economy mate and the way I am thinking is if i can just keep it going it has to get better.....doesn't it? fingers crossed!

Martin