Thread: Wanted Dillon 550b

Wanted Dillon 550b

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a Dillon 550b reloading press.

The question that I have is, does anyone have one for sale or know where one is on offer?

​Pup

The RL 550B is on sale in german egun site for 449 euros they have 3 units for sale. Thats the price guide maybe some pistol shooters will still have one around so try on fleabay.
    I have had one since 1984 I bought it while working in the USA.
    Just found another offer for less than 400 euros http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=4001740
    Martin
    Last edited by Bavarianbrit; 05-06-2013 at 06:08.

Thanks Martin,

I'm just going to check out egun.

​Cheers again.

Still looking, the German sellers that I have seen on egun, only post to Germany not international.

I just recently bought one and some spares off guys on here with a wanted ad, exceptional piecec of kit!

Quote Originally Posted by Pup View Post
    Still looking, the German sellers that I have seen on egun, only post to Germany not international.
    The link that Martin posted (Bavarianbrit) sells internationally, you just need to contact them regarding the cost. Alternatively buy direct off Dillon, that's what I did some years ago and found their service and turn around simply first class.
    If you are looking to buy a used one then the chances of getting a serious reloader to part with his are pretty remote.
    Last edited by 8x57; 12-06-2013 at 08:19.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

8x57,

A couple of the guys over here that claim to sell Dillon products, don't keep stock and just keep me hanging on when I want to place an order.

I've tried Dillon USA, the prices are good, but, postage is over $200 and when the package hits the UK, I get hit with a 20% tax bill on the overall cost. So that rules Dillon USA out.
    I've looked at the remainder of the EU, and again, it's the postage, most of the german's won't ship outside of Germany.
    So I was trying to find out if someone hand a secondhand one for sale.

Pup

Dillon pay the tax so you shouldnt be hit with any charges, however dillon are miles behind on press orders! get hold of optics warehouse get a price they dont hold stock though
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup View Post
    8x57,

A couple of the guys over here that claim to sell Dillon products, don't keep stock and just keep me hanging on when I want to place an order.

I've tried Dillon USA, the prices are good, but, postage is over $200 and when the package hits the UK, I get hit with a 20% tax bill on the overall cost. So that rules Dillon USA out.
    I've looked at the remainder of the EU, and again, it's the postage, most of the german's won't ship outside of Germany.
    So I was trying to find out if someone hand a secondhand one for sale.

Pup

Wikedwickedmotox,

if you privately import things into the UK, you have to pay 20% vat import duties, on the original cost of the item.
    I did contact optics warehouse, the answer that I was given was, we don't have any in stock at the moment, call back later.

​pup