Thread: Moray Outfitting - Thanks

Thumbs up Moray Outfitting - Thanks

Just a quick note to thank Andy of Moray Outfitting for a great time over the Friday evening / Saturday doing AW stalks.
    Great forestry ground with plenty of deer, excellent company & guiding skills.
    I'll be back!!

​Ian

Ian

- its honestly just what we do. But thank you for posting the very kind words.

Seriously - a real pleasure. If only more clients brought along extremely friendly beautiful blondes....
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Just a short note on the excellent service I received from Andy at Moray Outfitters when I recently purchased a new 243 Tikka 3 lite rifle. Andy initially not only identified my cheapest option but discussed at length the best moderator to suit my requirements ie weight, balance etc. Following receipt of my variation, I arranged to pick the new gun up from Andy who spent the whole morning setting the rifle up, including the trigger pull, fitting the scope, checking the cases neck sizes for home loads and then taking me out to the range to zero the new rifle in.
    Outstanding customer service, I would recommend Andy and John at Moray Outfitters to anyone.
    Iain

Ian and Iain, totally agree, A top outfit that really make you feel welcome. I learn so much out with them, even though i have been stalking for a good few years now, it is always an education, just small subtle points that are so easily overlooked. The attention to detail when setting up Iains rifle was exceptional.

Many thanks - your kind comments are very much appreciated; but confess we still tend to feel a bit 'aw shucks'!
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017