Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cigar smokers

cigar smokers

Hello all,

I know a lot of people are anti smoking so those of you who don't please do not add to this thread but those who do I need to know what is the best cigar cutter to buy and has anyone have a nice humidor forsale.

regards

chris

I got a cheapy off of e-bay.Not flash but it does the job.
    Long time since I've had the need for it mind

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOOD-VALUE...item5644bcf4e0

Those of us who dont but did might have been able to help if we had not been told not to add to this thread
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Those of us who dont but did might have been able to help if we had not been told not to add to this thread
    Hahahha, v true PS. I too used to tug on an old cigar, but cant help now.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    pheasant sniper if you read it I said anti smokers so not to start a debate on the smoking thing.

regards chris

I prefer a good punch cutter personally, plenty to chose from, there are several uk based online cigar companies with reviews of the accessories they sell, I keep looking out for a nice humidor but the good ones ain't cheap, I'm not that committed!
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Hi - The punch cutter works really well - I have made them from used brass in the past, by putting a chamfer on the neck!
    Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by deerstalker.308 View Post
    I prefer a good punch cutter personally,
    ^ this

I have one on my key ring which works a charm
    much neater and give you a better end to smoke

I use a palio double bladed cigar cutter , you can get them from simply cigars website (which i've found to be a superb shop)

a behike 56 is one of lifes real pleasures and an extremely good way to while away an hour or so , and is only improved by the addition of a bottle of good port (unless there is two of you in which case you will need two bottles!)

Xikar are the muts nuts. I've had one of these for 15 years and it's not let me down and still going strong.
    http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk/xikar-ciga...ck-p-7013.html

Gone up in price though since I bought it but you pay for what you get. That said, for a decade before I used a cheep little plastic thingy that I got for 2 in Harrods ....****...thats 25 years ..... god I feel old now....