cigar smokers

chrisc

Hello all,

I know a lot of people are anti smoking so those of you who don't please do not add to this thread but those who do I need to know what is the best cigar cutter to buy and has anyone have a nice humidor forsale.

regards

chris

I prefer a good punch cutter personally, plenty to chose from, there are several uk based online cigar companies with reviews of the accessories they sell, I keep looking out for a nice humidor but the good ones ain't cheap, I'm not that committed!

I use a palio double bladed cigar cutter , you can get them from simply cigars website (which i've found to be a superb shop)

a behike 56 is one of lifes real pleasures and an extremely good way to while away an hour or so , and is only improved by the addition of a bottle of good port (unless there is two of you in which case you will need two bottles!)

Xigar are fab cutters lighters they all good stuff. I like Romeo y juliette cigar a nice medium flavour. Montecristo nice to.

ive got a Montecristo that ive been meaning to smoke for a year , might sit in the sunshine this evening and loose myself for an hour or so !

ive got a Montecristo that ive been meaning to smoke for a year , might sit in the sunshine this evening and loose myself for an hour or so !
Terribly bad for your health you know!
As a favour to you send it to me and I'll dispose of it :lol:

Terribly bad for your health you know!
As a favour to you send it to me and I'll dispose of it :lol:

HER INDOORS REMINDS ME FREQUENTLY!

but in my defence i am guilty of a woodbine or 2 but i dont drink or do drugs or womanise (anymore but i have been told window shopping is aloud!) so a mans got to have a simple pleasure or two !!:old:

just been in my little summerhouse and had a very nice MC open eagle , (bad day at work).

I like a Cohiba or Montechristo now and again, often when waiting for it to be dark enough to start sea trout fishing. I have a really neat gadget I was given by a friend who was giving up, this is in the form of a large hollow needle encased in a spring loaded silver case. You place it against the base of the cigar and press and the needle pierces the base, it seems to work quite well.

HER INDOORS REMINDS ME FREQUENTLY!

but in my defence i am guilty of a woodbine or 2 but i dont drink or do drugs or womanise (anymore but i have been told window shopping is aloud!) so a mans got to have a simple pleasure or two !!:old:

lee I will bring a couple of cigars with me just incase

Back