Here we go - Holby city

ok, I'm guessing that the elderly female stalkers got a point stuck in her off the old buck!

I were right about the injury

Overall I thought that was quite positive really, outside the usual 'target market' - good challenge of the 'oh, how cruel' reaction, nice pressing of the quick humane death, free range, less cruel than chicken, responsible firearms ownership - well done BBC for once I reckon.

Yes very good nice to see firearms ownership in a positive light espically with the female stalker tempting he child out of the ambulance with the rifle & then showing him encouraging an interest and no one screaming or chastising her for it, all very normal "as it should be". Surprised it was shown with bolt closed though and that given that she was injured no one had come to collect the rifle and she was allowed to carry it around the hospital, but overall a big thumbs up to the BBC for that. Maybe it's just the news & current affairs dept that lean toward Anti sympathy.

I were right about the injury Overall I thought that was quite positive really, outside the usual 'target market' - good challenge of the 'oh, how cruel' reaction, nice pressing of the quick humane death, free range, less cruel than chicken, responsible firearms ownership - well done BBC for once I reckon.

Back