zeroing

latcheye

Does anybody know where I can zero my rifle near South West London? I don't have regular stalking grounds and many paid stalkers dont want you zeroing on their ground , I haven't passed the new Bisley range test (and I'm pretty annoyed I have to take it since I've been going there safely for years) and West London Shooting Grounds want to charge me £82 per hour for use of their range :confused: !

latcheye said:
Does anybody know where I can zero my rifle near South West London? I don't have regular stalking grounds and many paid stalkers dont want you zeroing on their ground , I haven't passed the new Bisley range test (and I'm pretty annoyed I have to take it since I've been going there safely for years) and West London Shooting Grounds want to charge me £82 per hour for use of their range :confused: !
£82 an hour did you say rent it or buy it,
I think if you spend a few pounds in the shop Trevor at Country pursuits in Rickmansworth has a small zeroing range not to far from the shop its worth a punt mate.
Oh and by the way wrong section you may have been better off putting this in general discusion

+1

Whichever way you slice this, it'll cost you.

West London don't allow homeloads either I believe.

Try a bloke called Rick Whiteley at www.gunrunner.cc

He may be able to help, but I can't promise anything.

Back