Thread: Some pictures of 2 wild boar feeding

Some pictures of 2 wild boar feeding

Came across these two wild boar on a feeding station. One is about 3 to 4 and the other one about a year older. I also made a small video (14 Mb) but not sure how to post this, can anyone help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ede-20130604-00065.jpg   Ede-20130604-00063.jpg   Ede-20130604-00068.jpg  

great pictures.

If you set up a Youtube account and load them on there. Copy and paste the link and it should come up on your write up.

ATB

Jonathon

Hi Ruud!
    Great pictures.
    So, do they behave right now and stay in the woods, or are they already heading out, causing damage in the fields and meadows?
    At home it was really calm over the last few months, it seemed like the piglets from February all died...
    Since two weeks now, they are back everywhere, large groups, up to 40 countable creatures on the trailcams, all sizes.... They are still staying in the woods, but I am afraid, they will move to the maize fields and enter the fresh cut meadows very soon....
    Atb

​Michael
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by 243varmint View Post
    great pictures.

If you set up a Youtube account and load them on there. Copy and paste the link and it should come up on your write up.

ATB

Jonathon
    Ok thx, will look into a youtube account. Already got a photobucket one but not sure if i want any more. If somebody got a youtubeaccount already i might sent it to him to put it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildboar1973 View Post
    Hi Ruud!
    Great pictures.
    So, do they behave right now and stay in the woods, or are they already heading out, causing damage in the fields and meadows?
    At home it was really calm over the last few months, it seemed like the piglets from February all died...
    Since two weeks now, they are back everywhere, large groups, up to 40 countable creatures on the trailcams, all sizes.... They are still staying in the woods, but I am afraid, they will move to the maize fields and enter the fresh cut meadows very soon....
    Atb

​Michael
    Not much damage in the grassy fields and meadows up to now. Primarily because there has been limited food in the woods in the form of nuts. So they do not need the larvea and insects to counter the acid in their bellies created from the nuts. Our neighboursyndicate farmer had to redrill all his maize unfortunately for him. The wild boar frequently visited his fields as he was the first to drill his maize. Luckily our farmers did it later and all plants are above ground now. So pressure is off a bit till it starts going yellow.