Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lidl game/stealth cam

Lidl game/stealth cam

Just a Heads up, lidls until the 12th have stealth cams for 70 and night vision monocular 80

but are they any good ?

They offer a 5yr warranty, and for 70 could be worth trying out.

​john

Makes you wonder about pricing of this kit in general given they no more manufacture the stuff than Sainsbury's refine oil.

K

Is it the dresser monocular and have you had a heads up because you're on their mailing list? I cant see any mention on their normal weekly offers page?

Cheers

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by novice View Post
    Is it the dresser monocular and have you had a heads up because you're on their mailing list? I cant see any mention on their normal weekly offers page?

Cheers

Novice
    go to the on line leaflets from 6th June (current offers, page 13) or try this link if it works :-

LIDL

Cheers John

its the Bresser 5x50 monocular
    Last edited by J o h n; 06-06-2013 at 17:38.

none in my local shop ....

Quote Originally Posted by J o h n View Post
    go to the on line leaflets from 6th June (current offers, page 13) or try this link if it works :-

LIDL

Cheers John

its the Bresser 5x50 monocular
    Yes, it works
    Just out of interest, would it's performance be improved by the addition of a better/more powerful IR source ?
    Would there be any point?
    I have a Nightmaster - if I had an infrared attachment for it would that illuminate my field of view any better?
    Thanks
    ​Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Edchef View Post
    Yes, it works
    Just out of interest, would it's performance be improved by the addition of a better/more powerful IR source ?
    Would there be any point?
    I have a Nightmaster - if I had an infrared attachment for it would that illuminate my field of view any better?
    Thanks
    ​Ed

Hi Ed,
    yes, it is improved with a Nightmaster. If you screw the little piece of weaver rail supplied with the Nightmaster on to the bottom of the Bresser and then use an adjustable mount, its actually a pretty good spotter.
    The focusing is a little sensitive on my bresser which makes it a little fiddly but for the money, I think you'd be surprised how good it is.

Never seem to see any of this type ofgear in Ireland. Am I short on observation or is it limited to UK only? I'm N.I. fairly often for work but don't usually check out LIDL up there.
    Just an observation -Lidl & Aldi are expanding their market share hand over fist here but I get the definite impression they are down scaling a lot of what's on offer.

Ion