Lidl game/stealth cam

J o h n

Just a Heads up, lidls until the 12th have stealth cams for £70 and night vision monocular £80

Is it the dresser monocular and have you had a heads up because you're on their mailing list? I cant see any mention on their normal weekly offers page?

Cheers

Novice

Is it the dresser monocular and have you had a heads up because you're on their mailing list? I cant see any mention on their normal weekly offers page?

Cheers

Novice

go to the on line leaflets from 6th June (current offers, page 13) or try this link if it works :-

LIDL

Cheers John

its the Bresser 5x50 monocular

Last edited:
go to the on line leaflets from 6th June (current offers, page 13) or try this link if it works :-

LIDL

Cheers John

its the Bresser 5x50 monocular

Yes, it works
Just out of interest, would it's performance be improved by the addition of a better/more powerful IR source ?
Would there be any point?
I have a Nightmaster - if I had an infrared attachment for it would that illuminate my field of view any better?
Thanks
​Ed

Yes, it works
Just out of interest, would it's performance be improved by the addition of a better/more powerful IR source ?
Would there be any point?
I have a Nightmaster - if I had an infrared attachment for it would that illuminate my field of view any better?
Thanks
​Ed

Hi Ed,
yes, it is improved with a Nightmaster. If you screw the little piece of weaver rail supplied with the Nightmaster on to the bottom of the Bresser and then use an adjustable mount, its actually a pretty good spotter.
The focusing is a little sensitive on my bresser which makes it a little fiddly but for the money, I think you'd be surprised how good it is.

Never seem to see any of this type ofgear in Ireland. Am I short on observation or is it limited to UK only? I'm N.I. fairly often for work but don't usually check out LIDL up there.
Just an observation -Lidl & Aldi are expanding their market share hand over fist here but I get the definite impression they are down scaling a lot of what's on offer.

Ion

none in my local shop ....

I was in Cornwall and went into the Lidl shop in St Austell, they did not have any on the shelf as they are locked away in a store cupboard away from sticky fingers.

They had loads in stock, I have bought 2 of the game cameras, worth a punt for £70 each. They have a no quibble return policy for first 28 days, the 1st years warranty can be returned to Lidl, the remaining 4 years are with the manufacturer.

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-903F283D-B06D19CD/www_lidl_uk/hs.xsl/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=2760&ar=3

They also had the night vision, I did not look at the NV as I already have a good one.

Cheers

Last edited:
None in the central Manchester store, but I didn't think to ask as all the other 'valuable' stuff is locked in a glass cabinet.

Has anyone bought one from there?

Novice

None in the central Manchester store, but I didn't think to ask as all the other 'valuable' stuff is locked in a glass cabinet.

Has anyone bought one from there?

Novice

The St Austell shop did not have the glass cabinet, that shop literally had them in a store cupboard physically not on the shop floor and not on display.

I had to collar one of their employees to get them for me.

Cheers

Hi All!
I just got the Aldi trailcam.... Two weeks ago now...
3 years warranty, looks like good quality so far (compared to several Wildviews I use since years).
The pictures are really good, day and night, it came along with batteries, a 4GB SD card, so ready to go!
For about 99€ a very good deal and I enjoy the quick check opportunity (little screen on it) as soon as I go to check them....
The bad news are: They only had a very, very few in each store....

I rate Lidl stuff I've got a winch from them and a couple of power tools ad a vac bagging machine none have let me down. However I broke the fluid retention reservoir on the bagging machine, quick phone call. Find your statement with an amount over the rice paid within the last three year says the woman. Did it e mailed it from photo on iPad three weeks later whole we machine as they don't do spares.

my Lidl not of either cam or mono NV. Ill drive round some others.

I was in Cornwall and went into the Lidl shop in St Austell, they did not have any on the shelf as they are locked away in a store cupboard away from sticky fingers.

They had loads in stock, I have bought 2 of the game cameras, worth a punt for £70 each. They have a no quibble return policy for first 28 days, the 1st years warranty can be returned to Lidl, the remaining 4 years are with the manufacturer.

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-9...ffers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=2760&ar=3

They also had the night vision, I did not look at the NV as I already have a good one.

Cheers

post some pics when your up n running.

This is my first try with the new lidl special. Just the default settings at the bottom of my garden last night. This is in video mode.

This is my first try with the new lidl special. Just the default settings at the bottom of my garden last night. This is in video mode.

​Does it tell you times etc for when it was activated? I'll have to get one today I think!

Back