Thread: Opportunity to stalk in the Roe Rut

Opportunity to stalk in the Roe Rut

As some of you may have seen in the articles/write up section, "Gold Medal with Sikamalc", I do have some quality Roe heads.
    However I have a space this forth coming rut, although my friend from Finland will be over, his companion cannot make it and I am therefore offering the opening to SD members.

Date is 26th to 28th July, I do not intend on selling this piece meal, it is 5 stalks.

This will not be for trophy heads, as I am unsure if I will take any this year, although this only applies to my major lease in West Sussex, it does not apply to any other areas I have, of which there are two smaller areas, one holding a lot of Roe.

Fees are 75 per stalk, kill fee 25 on a cull buck, wounded/lost Bucks to be paid for plus lost venison.

Trophy heads MAY be available but not guaranteed. PM me for more details on prices.

Thank you
    Last edited by sikamalc; 06-06-2013 at 19:40.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Not received
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Have PMd you.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMLET61 View Post
    Have PMd you.
    PM received and responded to, will await your call.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Position filled.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.