Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stolen puppies

stolen puppies

litter of 9, 6 week old, fox red and black lab pups taken from kennel in teesdale , co durham. if anyone hears anything please let me know thanks

Sorry to hear about this.
    ​Hope you get good news very soon

Thieving scum. Hope they are caught & pups recovered

Where in teesdale?
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

Is appleby in teesdale???

I hope you get a good result

pups taken from just outside middleton. appleby is in cumbria, about half an hour away so thats probably where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by rhod.308 View Post
    pups taken from just outside middleton. appleby is in cumbria, about half an hour away so thats probably where they are.
    I have lived here in Cumbria for 80 years and I resent your unfounded inference that we are thieves.

Either provide proof or in our Cumbrian dialect `shut thy gob`.

HWH.

Hubert, I think he may be suggesting that the puppies were taken by one of the oinflux of visitors Appleby receives at this time of year for the horse fair, the majority of which are certainly not cumbrians!

Novice

Ah yes !
    It would have been racist for him to suggest such a thing so we all get tarred with the same brush !

HWH.

Quote Originally Posted by stag1933 View Post
    Ah yes !
    It would have been racist for him to suggest such a thing so we all get tarred with the same brush !

HWH.
    I’d be tempted to go right ahead mindful Jack Hargreaves (Anthropologist/Ethnologist and sometimes Countryman) didn’t shy from it for well established reason so why should we! That is if you reject the theory that behavioral modernity occurred as a sudden event some 50,000 years ago and side with the view there was never any single technological or cognitive revolution but modern human behavior is simply the result of the gradual accumulation of knowledge, skills and culture occurring over hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution.

Best leave cultural relativism there though and simply hope rhod.38 gets his pups back.

K