Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Autumn/winter stalking fallow, roe, cwd and muntjac.

Autumn/winter stalking fallow, roe, cwd and muntjac.

I am taking advanced bookings for this forth coming winter on Fallow, Roe, CWD and Muntjac. Some weekdays are available up to December, with January, February and March open for all dates at present.

Fees are 75.00 per stalk and no kill fee on Fallow doe's, prickets, sorrels, or Roe doe's and Muntjac. CWD carry a kill fee on both yg males and doe's.

Lost or wounded deer to be paid for and damaged venison to be paid for (i.e. gut, haunch, saddle shot) Estate rifle available for free, and signing off for Level 2 also free (in with stalk fee, no charge for signing off paperwork)

Good BB accommodation available in both West Sussex (Fallow and Roe) and Bedfordshire (CWD and some Muntjac)

In West Sussex I can take up to 4 rifles at a time, and in Bedfordshire it is a max of 3 rifles. We are also working closely with other available areas in East Sussex for Fallow so plenty of room and scope for those wanting to book. It is possible to try to take all 4 species in a limited amount of days if you wish to do so.

PM me for more details and dates.

Thank you
    Last edited by sikamalc; 07-06-2013 at 06:32.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi Malc,

As per fone call, save a weekend on the CWD for me and Egis early December

Cheers mate

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Ok Terry no problem, give me a call to set a date. Best time is just before and after Christmas as this is when the CWD usually rut as I assume you want a reasonable buck to hang on the wall?

ATB

Malc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Book me in for CWD around January please Malc ...

Quote Originally Posted by RickyC View Post
    Book me in for CWD around January please Malc ...
    Hi Ricky,
    no problem mate, let me know what dates suit you and number of stalks you would like. Pm me with details or give me a call.

ATB

Malc

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

12th, 18th and 19th January taken for CWD and Fallow.

Area West Sussex and also areas in East Sussex

Fallow, unlimited does (no kill fee) to be taken over the winter at 75 per outing, plenty of space left after December, some weekdays also available. Signing off for Level 2 free and is in with the stalk fee if required. Carcase can be purchased at going rate if wanted.

Groups of up to 4 rifles can be taken, stalking and high seat, BB nearby at 30 per night.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 13-06-2013 at 16:08.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I might be interested Malcolm. Hope to discuss it when I see you in July.

Malcolm, Hi,

Thanks again for yesterday.

As discussed, I would be pleased to reserve a day in each of January, February and March . Sometime around mid-month would be good, and I am totally flexible on days.
    Many thanks (and looking forward to the book...)

Terrier

Hi Malc,

Keen to take a Muntjac/CWD day in February - preferably a Friday.

Let me know,

​Hedgehopper

No problem guys, give me a call on the mobile or email to fix a date.

Best

Malcolm

ZEISS PRO STALKER.