Thread: Possible Email Scam...

Possible Email Scam...

Seriously, just HOW stupid do you need to be to go back to a random gmail address with all this detail???

Sent: 07 June 2013 09:05:51
    To:

This is to officially bring to your notice that The ATM card payment center has been mandated to

issue out in your favor the total sum of $7millon(USD) as payment for this Fiscal year 2013 this
    instructions is from the custody of the United Nation representative office,The United Nation
    Compensation Commission (UNCC) was created in 1991 as a subsidiary organ of the UN Security
    Council and the payment has been approved by World Bank as its to help those
    who have not received their inherited fund to get their fund.
    We hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-PPCK22) You have to indicate this code
    when contacting the our authorized ATM Card Payment Center with your contact details,You are
    hereby authorize to contact the paying office with the information below as soon as you receive this
    email for immediate release of your payment to you through ATM Card which will allow you to
    withdraw the sum of $2,000 US Dollars from any ATM Machine around with the use of your pin code
    to enable you be the first beneficiary to receive its fund since the paying office have a lots of
    beneficiary to pay according to our instruction.
    Outline below are the details you need to send them to enable them quicken the process of releasing
    your ATM Card to you.
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""
    Full Name:
    Address::
    Telephone No:
    Identity Card if any.
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    However outline below is the paying bank contact information, contact them now for the immediate
    release of your payment to you since it has been approved by United Nations and World Bank
    meanwhile do not be taken unaware that all the necessary document backing the fund up has been
    forwarded to the custody of the paying bank.
    PHB BANK, ATM CREDIT CARD PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
    Payment officer: Rev Craig Barnes
    Email: ( craigbarnes0@gmail.com)
    Congratulations.
    Ban Ki-moon
    Deputy Secretary General
    United Nations
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Oops does that mean I wont get my money

The Americans will believe it must be for them.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Pretty stupid - which is why these "419" scams make millions every year.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

May I have it in Swiss Francs?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

And also people who respond to emails from banks saying their online security has been breached! Do they respond to the emails from banks they don't even hold accounts with?
    Some people deserve to be scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    And also people who respond to emails from banks saying their online security has been breached! Do they respond to the emails from banks they don't even hold accounts with?
    Some people deserve to be scammed.
    I sometimes get 3 messages in a day from Barclays and forward them to their `phishing` dept.

I also deleted an offer to accept 2.5 million pounds the other day from another chancer. Having just received a huge rise of 25 pence a week on my state pension when I was 80 a few days ago I can now afford an extra Hovis seeded loaf every 6 weeks and have 7 pence left.

HWH.

Hube, you need to look after that 7p, It might form the core of the nations wealth shortly!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!