Thread: Juniors

Juniors

Just wondering if there'd be any mileage in having a junior section on this site?
    There's a lot of young folk keen on country sports, and they should be encouraged. I know that this is already an "open" forum, so there's nothing to stop youngsters browsing the site and joining in if they're members, but quite a lot of the chat / jokes / banter etc is, shall we say, adult stuff, and also some threads are quite technical.
    It wouldn't be difficult to set up a section of the site for youngsters to use (say, under 17? under 14?) which us "grown-ups" could perhaps read but not contribute to (although of course the mods, site owners / staff etc would have the same scope to chip in as they do in the rest of the forum now).
    Could have links to basc youngshots, and other similar schemes etc etc.

Any thoughts?

I think it's a great idea as will many, untill one kid states my dad shot this or tat last nite either out of season or protected etc and the **** hits the fan, out of the mouthes of babes, lol

Quote Originally Posted by VSS View Post
    Just wondering if there'd be any mileage in having a junior section on this site? There's a lot of young folk keen on country sports, and they should be encouraged. I know that this is already an "open" forum, so there's nothing to stop youngsters browsing the site and joining in if they're members, but quite a lot of the chat / jokes / banter etc is, shall we say, adult stuff, and also some threads are quite technical. It wouldn't be difficult to set up a section of the site for youngsters to use (say, under 17? under 14?) which us "grown-ups" could perhaps read but not contribute to (although of course the mods, site owners / staff etc would have the same scope to chip in as they do in the rest of the forum now). Could have links to basc youngshots, and other similar schemes etc etc. Any thoughts?
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!