For Sale: Monarch Bino-Jacket & Harness Deal

Hi All

We have the following deal running for June only:

Monarch Bino-Jacket & Bino Harness @ £33.95 Delivered

The Monarch Neoprene "Bino-Jacket" ensures protection for your binocular while out in the field or when not in use.

• Can be use with either top flap down for quick viewing or with the bottom flap secured resulting in full lens protection.
  • Press stud fastenings & spaced settings to accommodate various sizes of binocular.
  • Suitable for most compact binoculars - 42mm, 45mm & 50mm.
  • The perfect accessory for those involved in Deer Management, bird watching etc.
  • Made in the UK.
  • Less bulky than harness caddy cases.

The Bino-Harness prevents neck strain caused by prolonged binocular carry & distributes weight to the shoulder area.

• Harness keeps the binocular tight to the chest and therefore stops forward bino's from swinging forwards which can be an issue when climbing obstacles or bending over.
  • Quick release clip hook system.
  • Binoclurs travel up or down in to rest position easily.
  • 25mm heavy duty webbing straps.

vMpiSrS.jpg
JDoCf5M.jpg
ewYV7iI.jpg
ilJVr52.jpg

Each product can also be purchased separately and details can be found at Binocular Harness

Monarch Bino Jacket

Any interest just drop me a pm - many thanks Rob

Last edited:
Thanks Bob - the neoprene is a shade lighter than I was expecting and the original green swatch chosen, however the "Sage Green" version as I call it has been selling quite well, I may look for a darker option when all the Sage Green sheets of neoprene have been used up but could be a while of yet.

Hope the job is going ok.

Rgds

Rob

Thanks Bob - the neoprene is a shade lighter than I was expecting and the original green swatch chosen, however the "Sage Green" version as I call it has been selling quite well, I may look for a darker option when all the Sage Green sheets of neoprene have been used up but could be a while of yet.

Hope the job is going ok.

Rgds

Rob

hi Rob

Jobs going well,(thank you for asking) and i got a bit of shooting out of it too, so able to hold onto the 20cal and a 12 bore as i need both fac and sgc in the job,ill get sorted out soon and get a green one on order, maybe for fathers day,

glad its all going well.

bob.

A big thumbs up to Rob at Monarch Country Products

I got my bino jackets from Rob in hoping they would fit my Leica Geovid's 10x42. When they arrived they were ever so slightly too small as the neoprene did not cover all of the glass.

I contacted Rob and explained what the issue was, the bino jackets needed to be 1" longer and they would have been a snug fit. I was only telling Rob this in case he ever wanted to make a larger size for other customers with larger binos. The bino jackets as they come are a great fit for my smaller Minox 8x42.

Anyway, without any hesitation Rob contacted his manufacturer and got a "1 off" pair made for me. When they arrived I was expecting a prototype pair, but what I got was a identical copy of the original bino jackets but slightly larger to fir the Leica Geovid. Needless to say they have not been removed from my bino's since.

When I have crawled through wet long grass and heather in the past, I would have had two choices 1) tuck the bino's in my jackets and then with my perspiration fog up the lens's. 2) Just crawl and let the bino's dangle in the grass or heather and get them wet. Both result in bino's that need to be wiped, which in the field can result in scratched lens's. Whereas now with the bino jackets I fasten the neoprene around the bino's and not worry if the glass will come into contact with water or any other foreign objects.

In wet conditions they are great too, I took my stepdad out to shoot a muntjac last week, it was pouring with rain. The bino jackets kept my Leica's very snug and dry!!!

To sum this all up, the bino jackets are a great design and something I believe all stalkers that care for their expensive bino's should have.

A big thumbs up to Rob at Monarch Country Products. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Cheers

Last edited:
I ordered one of the bino harness and jacket set for my dads birthday, great quality product and good service plus a very quick delivery.

​stacey

Hi Psyxologos

We actually do a "special" size which is 1" larger than the standard Bino-Jacket - just waiting for new stock coming in as we sold out after the review in the current BDS magazine.

Thanks for your enquiry.

Rob

Hi,does this promotion still stand and if so do you have a camo version to fit a pair of Swarovski slc 8x30 wb.regards Gary.

Hi Rob can you please give me a rough idea of measurements of the 2 sizes of jackets? I have Nikon bins until I can get some high end ones which are W: 18.7cm x D: 13.8cm and am unsure if they will fit,

Cheers

Stratts

Back