Road sign 'We shoot badgers here'

Maybe people have forgotten what lengths the Anti's-Sabs went to at the height of the fox hunting onslaught, we had kennels burnt down with hounds present
the new kennels are safer than fort knox. we had barns burnt vehicles trashed and also set fire to and we had the infamous stagden cross siege when over 400 sabs assaulted and run riot for over an hour while the police watched and waited for back up they had no idea of how to deal with it.
Things might just get unpleasant for those culling the badgers and the farmers barns machinery might burn just as they get their crops in. or are the cullers-farmers going to have 24-7 protection from the police as the Sabs have been twiddling their thumbs getting bored for along time now and they have had along time to plan what they will do to disrupt the cull. not many went on the pro badger march but the internet is a powerfull things and there is already talk of paying expenses to get people to travel to the cull sites for 24 hr disruption, its going to be an interesting time ahead are the police prepared probably not and with such big cuts to their budgets they will use that as an excuse when it all goes very wrong.

I suppose the anti's put that up to reflect negatively on the county, however it would actually brighten my day to think that the county was proud of it's efforts to rid the place of the scourge that is BTb.

Maybe people have forgotten what lengths the Anti's-Sabs went to at the height of the fox hunting onslaught, we had kennels burnt down with hounds present
the new kennels are safer than fort knox. we had barns burnt vehicles trashed and also set fire to and we had the infamous stagden cross siege when over 400 sabs assaulted and run riot for over an hour while the police watched and waited for back up they had no idea of how to deal with it.
Things might just get unpleasant for those culling the badgers and the farmers barns machinery might burn just as they get their crops in. or are the cullers-farmers going to have 24-7 protection from the police as the Sabs have been twiddling their thumbs getting bored for along time now and they have had along time to plan what they will do to disrupt the cull. not many went on the pro badger march but the internet is a powerfull things and there is already talk of paying expenses to get people to travel to the cull sites for 24 hr disruption, its going to be an interesting time ahead are the police prepared probably not and with such big cuts to their budgets they will use that as an excuse when it all goes very wrong.

:thumb:
There have already been threats made against estates that are taking part in the cull.One site has even produced a map pin-pointing release pens etc.
I've had dealings with the antis and they will stoop to levels of violence that beggar belief!

Is it not the case? that the government will or has released the names taking part in the cull under the freedom of information act, as perdix states the Anti's will stoop to some very bad acts of violence and the police seemed to always side with the Anti's when it was hunt related IMHO lets see if they have the courage to take on the Anti's-Sabs I certainly would not bet on them doing so.

Good luck to the cullers £500 a day would not be enough for the problems that might ensue post and during the cull.
Anti's never forget and you become a marked person and they have no problem targeting your family also.

Is it not the case? that the government will or has released the names taking part in the cull under the freedom of information act, as perdix states the Anti's will stoop to some very bad acts of violence and the police seemed to always side with the Anti's when it was hunt related IMHO lets see if they have the courage to take on the Anti's-Sabs I certainly would not bet on them doing so.

Good luck to the cullers £500 a day would not be enough for the problems that might ensue post and during the cull.
Anti's never forget and you become a marked person and they have no problem targeting your family also.
I doubt a freedom of information act request would deliver such details , they should easily be able to bat it away citing personal safety of the individuals involved.

Contractors! I bet their insurance premiums would go through the roof may even be refused by some companies as high risk espically if what the antis get up to is being broadcast for all to see. This may also get them access to names & addresses by the back door or make it impossible unviable for some contractors to do it giving them a victory in their eyes.
Relevance? Do you mean antis or contractors?

im sure it will be all over the news how bad the cull is and there will be a small snipit at the end saying that protesters are being behaved, as we all no its complete crap and they get away with most of the damage and trespassing they do

Back