Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: viht 140/150 ?

viht 140/150 ?

Hi all, I am having trouble sourcing h414 which I have been reloading with good results both 22-250 and .243. I can get a good supply of vihtavuori .
    Which would be the closest or the best for the two rounds would you recommend ?
    Leon

Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

I use 140 for 223, 308 and 375 h&h... The targets say it's good stuff...

or you could use TR140 and save a few bob
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

h4895 ! or dare i say varget ,go on the site and have a look at the burn rates and see what powders you shop has left then ! see if your pals have some to try out.

who sells it as i can't find a shop nr me, it is slightly slower than 140 but am hearing good results

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    or you could use TR140 and save a few bob

Anyone used n540?

The importer can be found at bisley! If not try ITL shooting. I know Ian has tons of it!

Do you have a contact number or email for ITL, I've tried emailing and ringing several times using the info on the web site but never get a reply.
    There's room for all Gods creatures ........... right next to the mash and gravy

Quote Originally Posted by phaedra View Post
    Do you have a contact number or email for ITL, I've tried emailing and ringing several times using the info on the web site but never get a reply.
    That sounds like Ian he does go away a lot and can be a pain to get hold of, you could try the importer he lives at Bisley do a Google search and I'm sure it will come up
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."