viht 140/150 ?

Ted47

Hi all, I am having trouble sourcing h414 which I have been reloading with good results both 22-250 and .243. I can get a good supply of vihtavuori .
Which would be the closest or the best for the two rounds would you recommend ?
Leon

h4895 ! or dare i say varget :eek: ,go on the site and have a look at the burn rates and see what powders you shop has left then ! see if your pals have some to try out.

The importer can be found at bisley! If not try ITL shooting. I know Ian has tons of it!

Do you have a contact number or email for ITL, I've tried emailing and ringing several times using the info on the web site but never get a reply.

Do you have a contact number or email for ITL, I've tried emailing and ringing several times using the info on the web site but never get a reply.

That sounds like Ian :) he does go away a lot and can be a pain to get hold of, you could try the importer he lives at Bisley do a Google search and I'm sure it will come up

That sounds like Ian :) he does go away a lot and can be a pain to get hold of, you could try the importer he lives at Bisley do a Google search and I'm sure it will come up

Thanks but it's not for the TR140, I've still got about 6Kg of that and N140 :D

HI Paul, just in the process of setting up to reload for 375HH and currently use N140 for all my other rifles (243, 308 & 6.5). Would you mind telling what charge & head you use for the 375?
thanks
steve

Back