Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: c***ups, who's had them?

c***ups, who's had them?

O.K., After comments on another thread,. service delivery, who's had what?

Two separate renewals without Chief Officers signature,
    At least two rifles on ticket no longer possessed,
    One authority to aquire with a half life of two weeks,
    Ammunition in a calibre no longer possessed on ticket,
    From a quick scan of memory,... Along with denial of entry to a public building, unless you are there before 07.00 in the morning before the job's worth comes on duty. So they want a hike in fees?

Smell the coffee?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Only 1 in 23 years + of FAC
    That was not putting an allowance on for 17 hmr purchases or to have in possesion.
    Otherwise trouble free every renewal and the dozens of variations.
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

Quote Originally Posted by patjack View Post
    Only 1 in 23 years + of FAC
    That was not putting an allowance on for 17 hmr purchases or to have in possesion.
    Otherwise trouble free every renewal and the dozens of variations.
    You must be related to the Golden Child!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I had fox removed as a target species once. Rang them up, they re-printed the cert, sent new one back and had corrected version 2 days later.

Imagine how dull it would be typing and editing FAC conditions day in and day out. I have 12 firearms on my FAC and 1 listed as to purchase - it's run to 3 sheets of A4. Would be quite easy to mix up a condition or fail to notice I'd swapped 1 calibre for another etc.

50 is nothing. Personally I'd rather pay more, secure the departments funding and keep the staff and keep the wheels turning.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I had fox removed as a target species once. Rang them up, they re-printed the cert, sent new one back and had corrected version 2 days later.

Imagine how dull it would be typing and editing FAC conditions day in and day out. I have 12 firearms on my FAC and 1 listed as to purchase - it's run to 3 sheets of A4. Would be quite easy to mix up a condition or fail to notice I'd swapped 1 calibre for another etc.

50 is nothing. Personally I'd rather pay more, secure the departments funding and keep the staff and keep the wheels turning.
    I'd like a couple thou clones of you as bosses, life would be so much easier!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I'd like a couple thou clones of you as bosses, life would be so much easier!
    Just re run that text in your post, but apply some common sense?................ this person has been visited by the F.E.O, the conclusion was that this person/applicant represents no "current " threat to society, & therefore has authority to aquire "FIREARMS IN ANY CALIBRE" up to xxx along with the needed legal ammuniton for the use intended, up to a total of xxx. WOW! THAT'S ALMOST A SAVING OF 18.6million!!!!

deer condtion on illegal cailbers
    ammunition on a cailber i have never owned
    put in for a variation and got a diffrent cailber than asked for
    deer/ fox condtion removed
    told i was getting larger ammo alloance and AOLQ and it didn't happen. all in four years

Andy7mm

Imagine how dull it would be typing and editing FAC conditions day in and day out. I have 12 firearms on my FAC and 1 listed as to purchase - it's run to 3 sheets of A4. Would be quite easy to mix up a condition or fail to notice I'd swapped 1 calibre for another etc.Imagine if one of those dull days resulted in a nasty happening?... It's happened elsewhere, but do they go on telly asking for more money?

Hi Steve,

Hope your good mate.

Id have to say ive received more great service from Dorset than the few cock ups ive had with them.

Twice ive turned up at Winfrith and had a ticket variation while I wait.

Funny enough renovating a bungalow at the moment ive got Liz coming round this Wednesday for an inspection and sticky label address change

Atb

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    You must be related to the Golden Child!

Its is about who you know and how you deal with people and can be a reflection on the individual.
    Thanks for the the observation.
    Did not think it would be possible to join in comment on a thread without the usual remarks.
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart