Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jelen Advanced Deer Management Course (ONLY 5.00)

Jelen Advanced Deer Management Course (ONLY 5.00)

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well.

As many of you know, each year, as part of our commitment to helping people get into deer management, Jelen do something quite unexpected, and this year is no exception. Four lucky people from SD have already gained our DSC1 course - absolutely free.

However, we're now doing a little bit more. We have decided not only to help another lucky person up the ladder into deer management by donating an Advanced Deer Management Course, but whilst we're giving the course away for free, we would like each of you who enter the draw for the course to donate just 5.00 (or more if you wish) for the following cause. Click on the link

Lilys New Wheels » Keepers Mate

If you can donate your 5.00 directly to the above site, and then email me proof of your donation then we will enter you in the draw for the course. Please send your emails to office@jelendeer.com and Mark the subject line as 'Lily's Wheels'

​Because we believe that this is a most worthy cause, we're not only going to give the winner of the draw our ADM course for free (plus a special gift from Jelen Deer presented to you on your course), but we're going to make our own donation to Lily's wheels from Jelen Deer Services of the 299 that we would have got for your course. the draw for the course will be made on Friday 30th August.

Look at it this way guys, best case you win the draw and get our LANTRA APPROVED Advanced Deer Management Course for free, and worst case you donate 5.00 to help a little girl get out and about into the countryside that most of us take for granted every single day.

Your support would - I am sure - be greatly appreciated by Lily, and I look forward to hearing from many of you, and meeting the lucky winner on our Advanced Deer Management Course on 6th - 8th September this year.

Even if you do not wish to do your course with Jelen, please do try and make a small donation to help Lily's Wheels.

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
    Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services

Donated my 5 sounds like a great plan Jelen. Well Done.

donation made i hope she gets the new wheels,atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Thanks to everyone who has committed so far. I am sure your support is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Mike

Well done Mike

What a lovely little girl with amazing parents..

Shes another little bit closer

Terry
    Last edited by pheasant sniper 1; 10-06-2013 at 22:15.
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

I've been on twice today trying to make a donation using my phone jelen, but when I go on then onto the Facebook page to make a donation I can't find the PayPal can't anyone help me out?

Done

Hi, No problems in donating through PayPal. Well done Jelen. Cheers, K

Quote Originally Posted by Lakies View Post
    I've been on twice today trying to make a donation using my phone jelen, but when I go on then onto the Facebook page to make a donation I can't find the PayPal can't anyone help me out?
    Go to https://www.facebook.com/LilysNewWhe...08195102528120, click on "Donate" and it takes you to the PayPal page

Cheers
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means youve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Done, what a great Idea. These should be available at lots of sites to allow people to get out.