Euston estate charity rifle comp

chriseoe

Encase there are a few in east Anglia that haven't heard, the estate is holding a charity rifle comp this coming Saturday 15 June. Based on deer stalking situations usually found in lowland scenarios, the comp will total 18 shots at different distances and shooting positions.

Charities are West Suffolk children's ward and Euston village sports pavilion fund.

First prize - a days red deer stalking on the Euston estate

Second prize - a single lean to high seat donated by Keith Graham

Third prize - an EKA swing blade gralloching knife and blade tech sharpener donated by David Beer at the Country Store, Sawston.

Entry cost - £25

anyone interested in entering can contact me, Chris Rogers for further details.

I'll be there cooking up bacon banjos in the morning and burgers at lunchtime. Looking forward to it. Glyn.

This was a great day, many thanks to Chris and the RCO's and admin staff. Excellent course of fire. Let's hope that it can become an annual event. Glyn.

Shame I was busy otherwise I'd of liked to go.

You could do a return comp Glyn ? Euston vs Holkham ( Suffolk vs Norolk).

Well personally I had a great day, managed to avoid the rain showers, and shot better than normal so that was good!

I think a great word of thanks should be paid to the organisers and the euston estate (chris eusdton stalker and chris basc and all those that i didnt meet) everybody I spoke to after their detail seemed to be really chuffed with the challenging multi distance and multi positional shoot. Haven't had such a fun shoot for years.

Hope it becomes a regulars event. thanks guys.

Thanks to everyone who came, it was a great day and we raised just over £1000 for our chosen two charities.

we will definitely hold another charity range day next year! Perhaps we will run a team comp at the same time. Anyone up for a stalking directory team?

thanks

chris

Thanks to everyone who came, it was a great day and we raised just over £1000 for our chosen two charities.

we will definitely hold another charity range day next year! Perhaps we will run a team comp at the same time. Anyone up for a stalking directory team?

thanks

chris

​I would be up for that. Sounds like a plan

Thanks to everyone who came, it was a great day and we raised just over £1000 for our chosen two charities. we will definitely hold another charity range day next year! Perhaps we will run a team comp at the same time. Anyone up for a stalking directory team? thanks chris

that could be fun. I wouldnt mind trying for the team, (worth a laugh!).
Chris, I hope to nip over to see you next week to pick up my prize as I have been a bit hectic this week. Thanks again.

Back