Available: AM and PM Stalk with Sikamalc- Enter the Draw

pheasant sniper 1

Quote, Sikamalc,

I am donating an AM and PM stalk in the winter after Christmas for one stalker of any ability on my lease in West Sussex to raise funds for this cause.
For those that would like to make a bid please PM Pheasant Sniper (Terry) and he will pass all names to me and my other half will draw a name from a hat at the end of July.

The usual cost is £150 for the two stalks on the day, plus no kill fee on Fallow prickets and doe.

Hope this raises a few pounds for a worthwhile cause.

ATB

Sikamalc

If you would like to enter this draw for a great day out with Malc please just make a donation of any size on my brother Peter Walker, Amelia's Walkers just giving page. The thread is on here with links etc.

If you can put SD and your username in the message section I will make sure your names in the hat..

So far theres a one in ten chance for those that have donated having a great day with a very knowledgeable professional stalker and a bloody good friend.

Thanks for helping my brother get a step closer to reaching his target Malc and good luck everybody that has kindly donated.

Terry

Many thanks for all the kind donations.

As it stands you've a 12 to 1 chance of a days stalking with Malc and theres two people tying for an evening for a buck or stalking for a Doe until you get one.

Thankyou again on behalf of my brother, his daughter Amelia and the British Heart Foundation :tiphat: Gentlemen

Terry

Still plenty of time to get a donation in on my brothers just giving page.

The offer will close midnight July 31st and Malc's Sandra will make the draw on 1st August.

The odds are looking good for being picked for the cost of a small donation.. Currently there are 40 people in the hat for three stalking opportunities

Cheers

Terry

Last edited:
Pierred, well done mate, you've got some stalking with Malc to sort out... Congratulations

Thankyou Malc for the kind offer and Sandra for choosing the winners

Atb

Terry

Well done big fella and make sure you grass something for the posing aspect. Them that tell you its a bout a nice day out are talking cr&p lol..

Back