Thread: what happened to this post

what happened to this post

I hope I am not going totally mad, but what has happened to the post .243 man enough, with a video of some yank kid shooting a mule deer (I think) at 400 yards, has it been removed?

looking at how all other post about a .243 have gone I would assume admin shut it down before it got out of hand have you tryed "googleing" (its not a word, i know) it.

Andy7mm

I thought the same - you can find it on utube, it's really not worth the bother. I would suggest that it did not portray sporting shooting in the best light which is why it was, quite rightly in my opinion, removed.

maybe also because someone mentioned about seeing footage of deer running on some of video's on the site ? I was writing a reply and when I tried to post the thread had been culled

The OP removed the contents of his post including the link so the video wasn't there any more and the thread was going downhill fast so it was vaped.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    The OP removed the contents of his post including the link so the video wasn't there any more and the thread was going downhill fast so it was vaped.
    "Vaped"

Fantastic.

Do you accept nominations? I've got a list.

Thanks.

Iain (having a crap day / week / month).
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Oh well that clears that up then, cheers.