Thread: stuff!

stuff!

A few bits and bob's for sale...

1x tangent rear sight for BRNO Mod 2 LR's amongst others. this one is in 9/10 condition and goes out to 200yds.

it's the one with two pins in the front of the barrel banded rear sight and a barrel band raceway for the ladder/tangent sight. Looking for £25, free postage

in addition,

1x brno original front sight hood (slightly more rounded than later versions) looking for £20, free postage

also,

CZ527 firing pin from .222, will also suit .223 bolt. bolt shroud in the white and needs bluing, but I can do that if you wish £25 for firing pin, £40 for firing pin blued, including postage. Condition is 9/10 btw.
    “One does not hunt in order to kill; one kills in order to have hunted.” - Jose Ortega y Gasset

Quote Originally Posted by pietasvenatores View Post

1x brno original front sight hood (slightly more rounded than later versions) looking for £20, free postage
    I'll take this please. PM inbound!

You don't have the .22lr mag do you or where I could get them from

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkan View Post
    You don't have the .22lr mag do you or where I could get them from
    sorry Tarkan, I have one but it's in use :-) you can call cz-shop usa and ask if they're willing to sell you one though.

I do have a 5 and a 10 round .22LR matching set of mags that are much thinner, I'm not sure of the brand but they are not the bulky type like the BRNO, more the one's that are sleek and shaped almost in the same size as a round of .22LR ammo. they have steel construction and have visible slots in the side to view how many rounds are left. they are marked respectively '5' and '10'..will try to get pics of them in case anyone can ID them..these would be for sale as well of course.
    “One does not hunt in order to kill; one kills in order to have hunted.” - Jose Ortega y Gasset

1x tangent rear sight for BRNO Mod 2 LR's amongst others. this one is in 9/10 condition and goes out to 200yds.

dovetail fitting?

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    dovetail fitting?

no it slots with two pin heads into the oval style barrel band.

no it slots with two pin heads into the oval style barrel band.
    This?

Last edited by bewsher500; 12-06-2013 at 15:55.

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    This?

​exactemundo amigo