Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Day Wildfowling For Two Guns On The Ouse Washes With Jono 4

A Day Wildfowling For Two Guns On The Ouse Washes With Jono 4

This is a very kind offer from Jono 4 to help my brother in his Three Peaks Challenge on behalf of his daughter Amelia and the British Heart Foundation.
    Jono has experienced himself what my brother is going through and from all the family we would like to thank him for his thoughtful offer.

Quote Jono 4

I am happy to donate a day for 2 guns on the Ouse Washes, shooting a private wash in the middle of an RSPB reserve, January 2014. I would supply everything equipment wise, decoys, boats etc all that would be required would be gun and cartridges, and warm clothing. I have shot 7 different species of duck in a day good chance of drake Pochard and Pintail in January along with the usual species.

Any SD members wishing to bid on this please place your bid on this thread. The winner donating the winning amount on the just giving page www.justgiving.com/amelias-walkers

End bidding date of the 1st August.

Many thanks to Jono 4 for his very kind and generous offer

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Anyone going for this wont be disappointed , Jono has some superb washes and all the kit and knowledge to give you a truly memorable day. just remember to take plenty of shells !

Quote Originally Posted by Double four View Post
    Anyone going for this wont be disappointed , Jono has some superb washes and all the kit and knowledge to give you a truly memorable day. just remember to take plenty of shells !
    Thanks Bob, just to give a bit more detail, for those who have not shot the Ouse Washes before, this is Inland Wildfowling, not a flight on a pond, commencing at first light and finishing at around 1pm, most the duck are shot over decoys, the variety of species is amazing, a typical day can include, Mallard, Teal, Gadwall, Shoveller, Wigeon, Tufted, Pochard and if really lucky a pintail, January has been offered because its when we see the drakes at their best and have some of our best days. We will shoot from a platform hide travelling there by boat, these are not washes which are commercially let, but are private with no other shooting taking place on them.
    Jono

Are there any set dates to choose from or will it be the case of sorting a day out to suit

​can i place a bid at 70

Quote Originally Posted by stone View Post
    Are there any set dates to choose from or will it be the case of sorting a day out to suit

​can i place a bid at 70
    We will agree the date which works for both, only thing is that because its Norfolk no Sunday shooting, also Thursdays are difficult for me because of work, but otherwise flexible.

Hi Terry
    I'll go 100 mate
    Geordie

Hi

Ill bid 120

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by geordieh View Post
    Hi Terry
    I'll go 100 mate
    Geordie
    Quote Originally Posted by caz518 View Post
    Hi

Ill bid 120

Cheers
    Well done fella's, greatly appreciated

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Established Poster
    Blog Entries

Lovely offer. Well done to all concerned.
    I'll up the bidding to 200.