Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vortex riflescope

Vortex riflescope

Hi just want to know if anyone has a vortex scope and if so what model and if they are any good! Any input would be greatful.

Got a 4-16x50 on my 17 Hornet. It's ok, 30mm tube.... Optics not bad but not a S&B, Leupold or Swarovski.
    Seems repeatable, focus is good and allows parallax minimisation. Not the best picture on 16x but ok slightly lower.
    Cost me ~175 so it's not their "top of the line."
    Not yet bust it (6 months old).
    Sadly made in China...

Abolt,
    the pst or the razor is the way to go, but I suppose it all depends on your needs.

I have a pair of their Binos,(400) I am really impressed, very sharp and well built. Not seen the scopes but I'll bet the top end ones are good.

I have s&b and niteforce but looking for something cheaper for my.222 for lamping foxes would also like ballistic turrets on it.

For my money the Viper HS series is one of the best quality: performance: price scopes out there.

Fitted several for clients and had a Diamondback on the course rifle for a while.

They are not S & B, Swaro etc - if I was getting into the higher end price ranges I'd go German over the similar priced Vortex. But at 350 - 600 range they are hard to beat.

We'd sell more if Riflecraft answered emails! ( sorry, sorry! ). That said they are offering some great deals direct.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Sorry we try to answer all emails as soon as we can. Please call or email me directly and we will be sure to get back to you ASAP

Got a viper on my hornet. Its not a Zeiss but at less than half the cost I really can't grumble!
    Would certainly buy another. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ABOLT View Post
    I have s&b and niteforce but looking for something cheaper for my.222 for lamping foxes would also like ballistic turrets on it.
    Have a look at the mtc scopes either the mamba or if you want BT then the viper. They are about 200 and seriously good.

​BE