knifes that bite

macfarlane

Recently been giving a new victornox boneing knife,dont know what it is with this knife but everytime i use it .it cuts me do you have a knife that bites.

Got to be silver mate - think we've got to the bottom of this one already! Probably worth despatching a five pence piece immediately! ;)

throw your knife away or you will be doomed DOOMED i say! silver no not ever paper or just grab the bugger and teach it some manners :rofl:
yup had a buck locking 110 now in the northsea as the last time the lock failed so did its time above water :doh: also a f.a.s.t tech sprang open in my pocket when driveing that bugger got welded open and now a fixed blade :eek:
yup like most that mr wood and co have lots of my silver aswell but hay ho i do collect blades :doh: from around the world,
but just like mr kipling makes cakes! he do's make exceedingly good knifes:tiphat:

Last edited:
Beretta Loveless bloody bite!! Did me a couple of times early on just taking it out or putting it in the sheath - seems to be a flesh magnet!

Sold a spare one with the instruction that they bite!! He turned up the next day with his thumb in a bandage and when asked how it happened, he proceeded to show everyone and promptly cut himself again.

The next morning he turned up with a first aid box under his arm. :rofl: It's not funny... shouldn't laugh really!

Never known a knife like it for a factory edge.

Fizz
:cool:

I've never had any luck with Opinel knives. I always said they're called that because there's not a 'ope in 'ell I'll come away unscathed!

Had a morning sharpening a few knives this week, After stropping the final edge, I did the old check of hair on leg and the bugger bit me, mr drew is now in the bad box until he learns so manners.

I cannot possibly comment :rofl: As I have two stainless steel mesh gloves, the two blades I have, will bite you in both hands given the chance, getting em out the sheath is like unleashing a Rottweiler :doh: On a big mac. :rofl:

And they were a considerable bucket of silver dubloons.

They are now considered untrainable in the wrong hands :rofl: They, I am sure, metallic vampires:D Beginning to think it was me at first :D

Back