Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cudeman Knives

Cudeman Knives

Hi All

Last year we had access to a great Spanish knife brand called Miguel Nieto & many forum members puchased a promotional knife which we had at that time, however acccess to the brand was short lived as the UK wholesaler decided to remove the brand (along with others) from their portfolio.

So we have been on the look out for a mid price quality fixed blade stalking knife range, we are proud to announce that we now have access to the CUDEMAN brand who are a knifemaker from the Albacete region of Spain, the initial offering which is now available is as follows:

CUDEMAN 116B WHITE SPORTING KNIFE @ 64.95 + p&p

• 9cm drop point blade
    • 440HC grade steel
    • 3.5mm thick blade back
    • White macarta handle scales (will not stain..)
    • Red spacer
    • Black leather sheath
    • Boxed

Also CUDEMAN blade blanks & rivets will be available soon for those wanting to make their own knives.

Just pm with any interest.

Many thanks

Rob
    www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk for quality stalking & shooting accessories

Rob,

They're very nice.

Do they only come with a white handle or might other colours of micarta be available in due course.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob

Good question...., the only other colour available in this style is in Black Macarta, there will be other designs of knife coming in to the UK in time.

Regards

Rob

Looking forward to seeing their "blade blanks & rivets".

K

Hi Klenchblaize

Please see below the main blanks - they also do blanks/scales kits for those who don't want to source there own timber, horn, bone etc

many thanks

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Lad View Post
    Hi Bob

Good question...., the only other colour available in this style is in Black Macarta, there will be other designs of knife coming in to the UK in time.

Regards

Rob

Thanks Rob.

Can you put me down for one with a black handle.

Bob

All,

I've received my Cudeman knife with a black handle today. Am very pleased with it. It's very well put together, with a nice weight and feel to it.

The shape and length of the blade is ideal for gralloching, even on small deer, but sturdy enough for other work if needs be.

If they're anything like the completed knives, the blanks would be a good start for someone who fancies working on a knife of their own.

Cheers,

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Lad View Post
    Hi Klenchblaize

Please see below the main blanks - they also do blanks/scales kits for those who don't want to source there own timber, horn, bone etc

many thanks

Rob
    ​Any prices lad?

I've had a CUDEMAN knife for a few years, good blade and nice grip . . .I would have another.

Here is a picture of Bob's black handled Cudeman.

Also I can confirm that the blade blanks are 24.95 - probably not the cheapest on the market, however they are quality and include rivets - details can also be seen on our websitehttp://www.monarchcountryproducts.co...product_id=176

Any queries just let me know.

Regards

Rob