Thread: New high seat

New high seat

Finally managed to get my new high seat into position in the corner of a large field on my new permission. Its been stored up on the farm waiting for the harvest & subsequent field prep to be completed & then be painted as they come in bare galvanising, very bright & shiny!

Covered the shooting rail & arms in foam pipe lagging & then covered that in black duck tape.

Decided on this spot as I have seen plenty of Roe in the adjacent fields & the tractor drivers have told me they always see them in the mornings on this field. Had a look see & yes plenty of evidence, fewmets, gaps in the hedge with hair tufts caught on the barb wire etc.

Struggles to get the spiked feet right in to the ground as its rock hard at the moment but all in all its pretty stable.

Looking forward to a free morning/evening this week to try it out.

Chris

View to the left

Straight ahead

View to the right

Looks a good seat there Chris

Happy hunting

Jonathon

Seat

Chris

Nice bit of handywork from PD Seats!

It will last you years buddy & be very fruitfull I am sure-just as long as it's not nicked!

Regards Lee

Re: Seat

Quote Originally Posted by lwcdart
    Chris

Nice bit of handywork from PD Seats!

It will last you years buddy & be very fruitfull I am sure-just as long as it's not nicked!

Regards Lee
    Lee, thanks for the heads up on Paul he does make a good strong job of them. Well its nearly a mile from the nearest road & 1/2 mile from the nearest footpath & I checked & you cannot see it from there so here's hoping its pretty safe.

ATB
    Chris

looks good, looks familiar, enjoy!

Paul does make a good high seat! You will have many years of enjoyment from it, good luck.

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.