Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charity?...No! Just lying lefties...

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Solutions View Post
    The RSPCA seem to be on a course of self destruction, even the BBC are against them now!

Charitable status is being abused by many of the so called animal welfare lot

One of their GAS CHAMBERS was exposed by an employee on friday with several dogs forced into a cage together before being pushed into the gash chamber both young healthy looking dogs too it was exposed on FACEBOOK I have some pics on my phone but can't seem to upload them but if you have Facebook look up "Brian Hodgson" or it's also on "Dont Support RSPCA" open group it's quite good.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    One of their GAS CHAMBERS was exposed by an employee on friday with several dogs forced into a cage together before being pushed into the gash chamber both young healthy looking dogs too it was exposed on FACEBOOK I have some pics on my phone but can't seem to upload them but if you have Facebook look up "Brian Hodgson" or it's also on "Dont Support RSPCA" open group it's quite good.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

That's it how can they complain about any culling of animals when they do the same thing!

LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

They'll be gutted about losing all of that funding for their next prosecution attempt!

As an aside; I was at my mother in laws the other day, and she told me that she has seen RSPCA 'officers' gojng to neighbours houses and placing sellotape over the keyholes so they can check whether people are going in and out!

Suffolk [North; where the pines and pigs are]
    There is a petition to have the aRSePCA lose their royal status...I am thoroughly sick of their animal-rights agenda, having lost all sight of their animal welfare-orientated background (certain original founders were Master of Foxhounds, and wanted abuse of horses halted; they saw no hypocrisy in their love of hunting, and desire for bettering the lot of the working horse)