Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In Trouble

In Trouble

Lads,

I think i have dropped a bo**ock here. As you may or may not be aware i have entered the H4H shoot this year in Monmouth which i am very much looking forward to. Proposed this to the wife and all was well until she realised the date just happens to be the same as our first Anniversary.

So basically does anyone know any decent restaurants in the Monmouth area so that i can dig myself out of this rather deep hole that i seemed to have fallen in.

Cheers in advance

Adam

Oh, oh...

Good luck on that and try your very best!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Get your priorities right and take the wife out Another day..

Quote Originally Posted by steve109 View Post
    Get your priorities right and take the wife out Another day..
    + 1. We will know who you are then Adam the one with the black eye

​regards pete

Best of luck with that one mate, let us know how things pan out.
    How about treating her to a days shooting as an aniversary present? It has to be worth a try!

Adam,

i drop similar Bo**cks about 3 times a year - this gets me my longer stalking trips away. Terrible thing "forgetfulness" but as my wife says I some how never forget a stalking trip.
    ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Muirhead View Post
    Lads,

I think i have dropped a bo**ock here. As you may or may not be aware i have entered the H4H shoot this year in Monmouth which i am very much looking forward to. Proposed this to the wife and all was well until she realised the date just happens to be the same as our first Anniversary.

So basically does anyone know any decent restaurants in the Monmouth area so that i can dig myself out of this rather deep hole that i seemed to have fallen in.

Cheers in advance

Adam
    You'll be alright mate. The shoot's not likely to run on into the night, should have time to get there, get it done and get home in time for a shiiit shower and shave before taking the mrs out.

If she gives you grief you can pop smoke and make a tactical withdrawal into "But it's Help for Heroes love! Think of all those boys we're helping, surely that's more important than me being at home for the day, we can go out in the evening...."

Also, don't forget it's your First anniversary, if it was your 10th you'd be fecked because you've been married so long. After only one year your mind is still numbed and trying to forget that you only went and signed up for a lifetime of perpetual misery every time you even mention the word 'Stalking'

Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Cheers boys, some good advice there and some that may well be used

As you state it's your first anniversary, enjoy your shoot & get a bunch of petrol station flowers on the way home. The more effort you make the more they expect next year. Yes you will get grief but just switch off. It gets easier
    unless you can prove it beyond all reasonable doubt, it wasn't me. If you can prove it then you must be mistaken

Ask her to join you for the day, as the organisers are still looking for a few ladies to help with the tea, coffee, washing up and toilet cleaning.