Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fathers day

fathers day

if you are lucky enough to still have your father/dad/pop still with you make sure you phone or visit today ,because you will miss him when he is no longer with you.miss you dad.

Quote Originally Posted by derek.snr View Post
    if you are lucky enough to still have your father/dad/pop still with you make sure you phone or visit today ,because you will miss him when he is no longer with you.miss you dad.
    I lost my Dad to Mesothelioma when i was only 17 so i could not agree more to this.

Yorkie.

First Father's Day without my dad, he passed away in August. Shed a tear or two earlier, miss him loads

yep, grab as many memories now, while you can. you don't know whats round the corner.
    Big bloke... but outta shape

Good thread.

My Father turned 92 yesterday and every year I buy him cards I hope I will still be able to next year. Make the most of every moment you can with your folks. Happy Fathers Day to all who who are!
    Best Regards,
    Adrian.

Jedward. The reason why there are two barrels on a shotgun.

Here's a salute to all fathers!

Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

First fathers day here without father in law and its all still a bit raw.....may need a life raft soon in the limulus househld
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

16 years, and I still miss him... Silly old b*gger that he was
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

First one without Dad for me also. He passed away on remberance sunday last year aged 82. Still have moments when I think 'can't wait to tell the old man' then remember he's not here anymore. I was very fortunate to be able to be by his side right to the end and make sure that nothing went unsaid.

Ezzy

I envy you all , my father is an arsehole !