Thread: Sussexbuck - an introduction from us

Sussexbuck - an introduction from us

Hi all , we are a new company located in the heart of Sussex offering roe deer stalking for the coming season , so far we have had a good selection of bucks , but due to a change in management techniques the decision has been made to advertise on the sd .

We are a medium sized estate of about 1000 acres with a long established stalking enterprise and working shoot . Our terms are simple and transparent I hope you will find them competitive . Take a look in the adverts section for our prices and offers .

I hope this introduction has given you enough of an insight into our intentions and please, feel free to post or pm with any questions ! And keep your eye on the ads for your next stalking trip .

Quote Originally Posted by Sussexbuck View Post
    Hi all , we are a new company located in the heart of Sussex offering roe deer stalking for the coming season , so far we have had a good selection of bucks , but due to a change in management techniques the decision has been made to advertise on the sd .

We are a medium sized estate of about 1000 acres with a long established stalking enterprise and working shoot . Our terms are simple and transparent I hope you will find them competitive . Take a look in the adverts section for our prices and offers .

I hope this introduction has given you enough of an insight into our intentions and please, feel free to post or pm with any questions ! And keep your eye on the ads for your next stalking trip .
    A full and free statement of the business, but what about the peeps behind the offer?, Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    A full and free statement of the business, but what about the peeps behind the offer?, Steve.
    Hi Steve , thanks for your interest , I'm already a member on this site and have recently been approached by a local estate owner who has asked if I would market his stalking for him , a roll which he pays me for and I've been really happy to help him out . I know the stalker as a personal friend and have also worked on the estate .

Im a keen stalker myself , and I know how much of a great resource this site it .

Both myself and the stalker will have acess to , and update this account .

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Welcome to the site,

John
    Many thanks John ,