Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Badger culling.

Badger culling.

O.K.!, I'm wanting to know what separates those of us who are either Level two, D.S.C. ,OR Grandpappy, Nightshooters,..... from the Badger cull shooter, as certified by Maff, oops , sorry, D.E.F.R.A......... your comments please?.....
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Probably all that separates us is a pay cheque and a lack of concern for the safety of our families if the antis ever found out who you are !!

What separates me from the certified badger shooters is that I'm not so desperate to shoot something that I'd put myself or my family at risks from sabs
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

If and when the cull list arrives in my area, I'll happily go on the list.

Spent years under the threat of anti violence, and I think that people refusing to take part on that basis only shows them that the threat of violence is acceptable and achieves their desired result

You don't give in to terrorism

Ever!

I'm with Labrat on that one

Im with labrat too the anti's will only win if we let them get away with intimidation.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    O.K.!, I'm wanting to know what separates those of us who are either Level two, D.S.C. ,OR Grandpappy, Nightshooters,..... from the Badger cull shooter, as certified by Maff, oops , sorry, D.E.F.R.A......... your comments please?.....
    Probebly not what you know but who! As always!

The only thing that separates them from you is that they applied, showed that they were capable and have been accepted as such. I don't know of any who have backed out due to threats.

Don,t know what separates us apart from applying for the job, and i don,t begrudge them it one bit, if the contract had been awarded our way I would have done it myself no problem, I don,t think it has anything to do with desperation. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men to do nothing! So bxxxxxxs to the antis.

Quite right for some reason in this country its perfectly alright for extremists to threaten and carry out their threats but if you stand up to them your in the wrong.
    Hopefully the cull will go nation wide because I'll be wanting on the list too.