Thread: DSC 1 Greenlee

DSC 1 Greenlee

Just completed my DSC1 at Greenlee with Jon Snowdon.
    Although I do not officially know if I past or not I can say I past the shooting and safety part.
    According to my calculations I obtained about 95% on the written tests but the papers are sent away for verification so I will just have to wait and see.
    I am very optimistic though.
    I met 5 great guys on the course who also I beleive did well .
    For anyone considering doing this course I would highly recommend Jon at Greenlee.
    It is a great location with good accommodation if required right across from the Roman Wall in Northumberland.
    Jon conducts a good relaxed course with plenty of laughs with a few shooting stories thrown in.
    Thanks Jon and good luck to the others.

Greenlee DSC1

Hogey.

Yiou were very welcome, what a great bunch this weekend, lots of laughs, good shooting on the range....it was the rifle that did it All on the course had done the background work and I enjoyed the weekend too.

See you when you return from your trip and thanks for the kind remarks

Best regards to all who attended the course.

Jon

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

I can also vouch for greenlee as I did mine therein 2011, very well run and it sounds like roestalker is you jon if so hello from northants

SD Regular
    Yep plus one from me , i have since done my level 2 but i allways remember the intro to deer stalking that Jon ran a couple of years ago , very informative and relaxed which gave me the confidence to book my level one with him the same day .
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC

Did mine there with Jon and Rob quite a while ago now,I would highly recommend Greenleedeer.
    ​Atb John

Thanks Jon for a great course, I really enjoyed it. Took my moderator apart and there was a few scuff marks which looked like they would have caused the problems we were seeing, so it's the bin for that. Thanks again for taking the time to sort my rifle it was much appreciated. See you in October for the larder course. All the best, Mick

Quote Originally Posted by berniebear View Post
    I can also vouch for greenlee as I did mine therein 2011, very well run and it sounds like roestalker is you jon if so hello from northants
    Berniebear hello,

How are you doing, good to hear froom you.

Jon.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

Hello Michael (Mick) I was very pleased to meet you at Greenlee, we Wallsend lads will always stick together, (but not too close you understand!!!). As already stated great have met all the lads at the DSC1 course at Greenlee, I have responded to your PM Michael

patrickt