Thread: fc deer control licences up for grabs

You'll be fancying the one near you are you?
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

no mate too much public access but a friend on here said it is full of roe and fallow ???

Parsons wood beside Caldbeck is a nice wood... it's a 1+1 ground so suits a local and a mate.

Yes looked at that ,it'll be popular being where it is
    only when the last tree has been felled,the last fish caught and the last river poisoned will man realise he cant eat money

i want them to pay me to do it , not the other way round !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Lineage and Spelthorn Wood, Nr Lavenham and Stansted Wood, Nr Glemsford , i have stalked Lineage and Spelthorn ( i have not seen Tom for a few years now though , might be advancing years has caught up ...) one of if not the longest continuous woods in Suffolk , very good for Fallow ,Roe and Muntjac , Stansted wood has always looked very interesting as well , might be my first foray into syndicate building coming up ..... hmm
    why am i on here posting how good they are

Its a crap wood , full of militant ramblers with attitude ,ash dieback is in full swing and all the deer have left
    Last edited by wivenhoe65; 19-06-2013 at 14:02. Reason: shh!

Quote Originally Posted by wivenhoe65 View Post
    Lineage and Spelthorn Wood, Nr Lavenham and Stansted Wood, Nr Glemsford , i have stalked Lineage and Spelthorn ( i have not seen Tom for a few years now though , might be advancing years has caught up ...) one of if not the longest continuous woods in Suffolk , very good for Fallow ,Roe and Muntjac , Stansted wood has always looked very interesting as well , might be my first foray into syndicate building coming up ..... hmm
    why am i on here posting how good they are

Its a crap wood , full of militant ramblers with attitude ,ash dieback is in full swing and all the deer have left
    ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
    when you stop learning you stop being challenged

Quote Originally Posted by wivenhoe65 View Post
    Good save Steve

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlank View Post
    Good save Steve
    In truth its not for me , beyond the reach of my wallet i would think and i am a bit busy already .Funnily enough i very recently sold a mod' to one of the fine fellows of this forum who's permission / land is very close to if not adj' to Stansted wood , and i know the stalker who has the land bounding Lineage and Spelthorn woods , its a small world