Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Great price - bargain!!!

  1. #1

    Post Great price - bargain!!!

    Just seen another! We all joined to exchange info/chat or with the expense of some components buy and sell to eachother creating reasonable deals..............unless a TRADE MEMBER beats them to it! No follow up post offering the guy a "cost price" item via their TRADE account. Unless the trade are willing to allow us there buy in prices it hardly seems fair they have access to ours.
    Those marked trade should be limited to "sell only" and business contact info.

    Noticed a few now..........in a Gentlemans Sport?

  2. #2
    I have not personally missed a deal, just a balanced/fair observation of those that have.

  3. #3
    You dont have to be a trade member on a forum to see people buying and selling stuff to make profit.. Its inevitable i think but in the minority luckily. The book also stops with the buyer, if theyre not happy with the price, then they wont buy it. If demand dictates they want it, then they will.

    I do agree with your take on the situation but think its a bit tricky to police..

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TIKKA .223 View Post
    Just seen another! We all joined to exchange info/chat or with the expense of some components buy and sell to eachother creating reasonable deals..............unless a TRADE MEMBER beats them to it! No follow up post offering the guy a "cost price" item via their TRADE account. Unless the trade are willing to allow us there buy in prices it hardly seems fair they have access to ours.
    Those marked trade should be limited to "sell only" and business contact info.

    Noticed a few now..........in a Gentlemans Sport?
    Even though 'Trade' members pay 10 per month to support the site?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Solutions View Post
    Even though 'Trade' members pay 10 per month to support the site?
    You really must explain how that is of benefit to us all again? Trade Members buying out of the used section not there catalogues (only of further benefit to themselves). If there are less bargain items like that it takes away from the site's appeal. While some have checked the product online those with experience and price lists can confidently snap them up.

  6. #6
    So if someone is a trade member so he can let stalking days he shouldn't buy equipment on the forum?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TIKKA .223 View Post
    You really must explain how that is of benefit to us all again? Trade Members buying out of the used section not there catalogues (only of further benefit to themselves). If there are less bargain items like that it takes away from the site's appeal. While some have checked the product online those with experience and price lists can confidently snap them up.

    Because without money who will pay for servers etc etc?? I think you are somewhat deluded. Do you actually think trade members shouldn't be allowed to purchase s/h items on here??
    you know if your not happy you could always delete your account.......

  8. #8

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfisherman View Post
    You dont have to be a trade member on a forum to see people buying and selling stuff to make profit.. Its inevitable i think but in the minority luckily. The book also stops with the buyer, if theyre not happy with the price, then they wont buy it. If demand dictates they want it, then they will.

    I do agree with your take on the situation but think its a bit tricky to police..
    When joining our access is limited pending a minimum post count. Limiting Trade Members to Post New thread and answering reply's to it would restore more Gentleman like conduct to those who struggle with the it.

    I realise there are decent honourable Trade Members amongst us and refer only to those who have confused themselves with the shooting "public" (see my original post).

  9. #9
    But you are assuming that trade members are rfds? What if they are someone who sells stick or knives or just stalking? Surly they are entitled to a deal as well?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TIKKA .223 View Post
    Just seen another! We all joined to exchange info/chat or with the expense of some components buy and sell to eachother creating reasonable deals..............unless a TRADE MEMBER beats them to it! No follow up post offering the guy a "cost price" item via their TRADE account. Unless the trade are willing to allow us there buy in prices it hardly seems fair they have access to ours.
    Those marked trade should be limited to "sell only" and business contact info.

    Noticed a few now..........in a Gentlemans Sport?
    Can someone please translate. I don't understand.

    ​Stan

Similar Threads

  1. Bargain
    By finnbear270 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-12-2012, 17:54
  2. A bargain for someone.......
    By re'M'ington in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 09:40
  3. Bargain!
    By andibrains in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 27-11-2010, 21:15
  4. For Sale Bargain
    By Sako 75 243 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 18:36
  5. Bargain.
    By JAYB in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13-06-2010, 18:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •