Thread: DSC Trianing during the week

DSC Training during the week

Apologies in advance if this is covered elsewhere but I havn't been able to locate anything.
    Does anyone know of anywhere does DSC training during the week? all the one's I,ve seen appear to be weekends. Gettting away on weekends is a pain in the a**e for me due to work and other comitments. So I'm trying to find someone that does weekdays.
    Last edited by almcg; 21-06-2013 at 08:09.

Most of the BASC courses are run during the week.

Look on the website http://www.basc.org.uk/en/department...te-level-1.cfm for further details or give BASC a ring 01244573063

Many thanks, Peter
    Dr Peter Marshall
    BASC Sporting Services

Quote Originally Posted by almcg View Post
    Apologies in advance if this is covered elsewhere but I havn't been able to locate anything.
    Does anyone know of anywhere does DSC training during the week? all the one's I,ve seen appear to be weekends. Gettting away on weekends is a pain in the a**e for me due to work and other comitments. So I'm trying to find someone that does weekdays.
    almcg
    We do courses during the week on occasion, if you know another who wants to join you I will even run one for you.

Best regards.

Jon.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

A lot of centres do weekends and some during the week courses, it just depends on meeting the needs of candidates with most looking to do it over a weekend usually. Private courses are often during the weeks for estates etc because it's work related.

At risk of seeming to join a group hug-in ( though Paul has promised me kit-kats? ) I know Paul recently posted about one to ones anytime etc.

Jon has never offered me any Kit-kats, but is still a good guy.

We - within reason - do sessions virtually on demand, which is noted on previous posts, website etc. In fact we've a session running for three guys next week. And will do one to one if mutually convenient ( bring your own Kit kats ).
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Quote Originally Posted by almcg View Post
    Try Greenlee in Northumberland.Just completed mine there.Its a good course and well run.

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    At risk of seeming to join a group hug-in ( though Paul has promised me kit-kats? ) I know Paul recently posted about one to ones anytime etc.

Jon has never offered me any Kit-kats, but is still a good guy.

We - within reason - do sessions virtually on demand, which is noted on previous posts, website etc. In fact we've a session running for three guys next week. And will do one to one if mutually convenient ( bring your own Kit kats ).
    I'm sure I offered a venison burger a while back

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.
    www.greenleedeer.co.uk

Jon - I thought that was Northumbrian Rhyming Slang...
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms

Thanks for all the help boys, seeing as how Jon's pretty much on the doorstep I''l be in touch as I'm fairly certain there'll be 2 of us.

Thanks again and Regards
    Alistair

I'm sure you'll be pleased and well sorted with Jon - just watch for promises of Veniburgers....