Thread: open season!

open season!

well folks who's heard what???? i hear... and i live away away up a glen,blaser "open season" has changes amidst...?? who is the "scot" lad ???

It would be good if its Gregor. At mcleods. Blaser users would get a exellent service

agreed,but alas no,always use gregor,fast,proffesional,and well equipped,"">>>> need good discount now gregor..lol

Anyone other than open season would be a great improvement, Alan Rhone, Gregor, or mulliners anyone but them!
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Quote Originally Posted by jb7x57 View Post
    It would be good if its Gregor. At mcleods. Blaser users would get a exellent service
    Spot on with that - Not only Blaser users & potential users, but Blaser would benefit significantly too. ATB
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

I agree Blaser need to think of themselves in terms of image & availability to the shooting comunity
    Quote Originally Posted by deeangeo View Post
    Spot on with that - Not only Blaser users & potential users, but Blaser would benefit significantly too. ATB
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

I seem to recall when Open Season took over from Beechwood that it was all going to be super and hunky-dory ...................................... what went wrong I wonder?

The gossip a few years ago was that Blaser were unhappy that Alan Rhone was not shifting enough of the F3 shotguns. Rupert allegedly promised to deliver shotgun sales.

From what I can see, the rifles sell themselves. The shotgun market is much bigger, but it must be hard to take a big slice of this, particularly at the price of an F3.

If there is a back story, I think this may be it, not customer service complaints.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......