Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Swarovski Optik Medium Scope Guard Cover for the Z6 & Z6I

  1. #1

    Swarovski Optik Medium Scope Guard Cover for the Z6 & Z6I

    Unpacked but unused...Medium size...Classy bit of kit for classy people with classy scopes...25.00 posted
    http://www.swillingtonshootingsuppli...i-Scope-Guard/
    Last edited by sparko; 23-06-2013 at 10:11.

  2. #2
    I will give you 20 posted or I can pick it up if your not to far awayRegards pete

  3. #3
    f
    Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    I will give you 20 posted or I can pick it up if your not to far awayRegards pete
    Now come on Pete, you know as i know as we all know that it worth 25.00 even If Its only used to stop your pride and joy from getting scratched In the cabinet...I am Glastonbury way which Is a fair way from you...Mark
    Last edited by sparko; 23-06-2013 at 15:45.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sparko View Post
    f

    Now come on Pete, you know as i know as we all know that it worth 25.00 even If Its only used to stop your pride and joy from getting scrarched In the cabinet...I am Glastonbury way which Is a fair way from you...Mark
    Glasbo is on my doorstep mate 20 cash and ill put the fiver towards diesel regards pete

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    Glasbo is on my doorstep mate 20 cash and ill put the fiver towards diesel regards pete
    Still a tightwad

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* AIM Rifle Butt Cheekpiece LH Black
    By sparko in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-06-2013, 09:57
  2. *SOLD* Aim tactical cheekpiece
    By Blitzking in forum Firearms Components
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-01-2013, 17:06
  3. For Sale AIM tactical cheekpiece
    By karbon77 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-10-2012, 15:32
  4. For Sale Aim 50 Drag Bags in Stock with Free Tactical Cheekpiece.
    By danpd in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-10-2012, 17:18
  5. *SOLD* AIM Tactical Cheekpiece Brand New
    By Stover Rover in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-04-2012, 21:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •