Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medal Roe Buck

Medal Roe Buck

I have decided to take ONE good medal buck this coming July off my major lease in West Sussex. The only dates available is the 29th PM to 31st PM July. 5 stalks at 75 per stalk.

The trophy buck to be taken will be in the medal class, possibly Silver, touching Gold, however until it is harvested it is not possible to guarantee what it will make and the buck taken will only be shot under my discretion, as I have a strict management plan in place for the Roe population. I am aware of 4 medal class heads on one half of the estate, one of which will NOT be taken this year as it is too young and is already potentially a gold head.

This is a one off offer no, if's no but's no maybe's PLEASE.

Trophy fees on top of the stalk fees for the 5 outings, which must be paid in full even if you take the buck on the first day are:

Bronze 350 - 400
    Silver 600.00
    Gold 800.00

Fees to be paid once the animal is culled, if it does not make the medal class paid for you will be refunded the difference once it is officially dried and measured under CIC rules.

Pm me if interested.

PLEASE NOT STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT PAYING FOR TROPHY FEES !!

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Position filled.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Scrumbag, I think that buck of yours is going down...

That is a lot of money and a lot of time i wish the person all the luck in the world on this one. Not one for the video recorder MALC lol. Up this end the big lads have just not shown up this year so will look forward to reading the results.

Its a sad truth but non medal heads make better single stalking sticks!

K

That's a great offer at real working mans prices. I'm not in the market for one this year, other fish to fry, but if I were then I'd have ripped your arm off. Best of luck to the lucky stalker who'll be taking this buck.
    Paul

Stupid comment about medal fee!!!!!

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Scrumbag, I think that buck of yours is going down...
    Ahh maybe not, don't forget I have at least 4 potential medal heads on the ground that I know of, although one as I say will not be going as he is far to young and is already a huge buck. There are also no guarantees either that we will see any of them again this year.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Which one is the 4th one Malcom, the big bugger on the trailcam pic? TI only (ONLY) saw three when I was there

Jesus christ I didn't realise they were worth so much. Hope the Kiwi I had to stay with me last year reads this!