Thread: Damaged brass

Damaged brass

Need help finding a place where I can buy damaged brass that's spilt and no longer good for reloading , any size would do !!!!! Thank Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Secondshots View Post
    Need help finding a place where I can buy damaged brass that's spilt and no longer good for reloading , any size would do !!!!! Thank Steve
    ​Contact your local rifle pistol club.

have some damaged stuff but not through splits
    ​what are you after?

Anything really I make cuff links out of them and other stuff , anything from .22 hornet up wards

its a shame you're not closer, I have a couple of kilos of 7.62x51 berdan primed milsurp hanging in a bag in the garage
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Thanks for the offer Kennyc where abouts in west Berkshire are you ?? Regards steve

Reading mate, if you can find the thread we are having a meeting nr Abingdon next weds I believe if you can make it there let me know I can bring it with me
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

I am staying in sonning common tonight at a mates working in Henley tomorrow. Stay at my mates quite a bit so could pick them up mate , thanks steve