New Ammunition?

Wind up? No...

This topic was covered in detail earlier in the month on most of the USA forums

Lv it makes me laugh don't know who's the more stupid but it is American tell people enough & they will believe ithaha but if the extremists believe it it may serve a small purpose & the uneducated fighting in eastern countries may believe it and think twice so maybe it may help, the Indians believed it years ago? Still brought a smile to my face tho:rofl:

As the Muslims have twisted the religion so far now it wouldn't make much difference. As if I recall correctly they had to be buried Whole to go to heaven yet now they blow themselves up and expect to get there.

Just proves that their religion is not as serious as they claim does it not. Bit like the Hindus now claiming that river in the NE of England is a tributary of the Ganges and can have their ashes scattered upon it. As if we don't have enough pollution in our rivers!!

Checkfire. Think we should ease up on the bigotry; some would describe it as 'Fignorance'.

Lead ball wrapped in beef fat soaked paper cartridges (to waterproof them) part triggered the Indian Mutiny, it is nothing new - but it is a remote insult.
Having been in close liaison with these chaps, I don't think they would have been put off by pig fat.

I'm surprised that some bigoted fool hasn't come up with the idea of square bullets for shooting infidels such as was used with the puddle gun (an early form of machine gun), or even for that matter bean bags filled with pork scratchings from a shotgun.

Yes it would be possible to shoot square bullets from a conventional gun, perhaps by using sabots.

Just goes to show that a fool and his money are soon parted. You can find a market for anything in the U.S.

Do you know, I can't help thinking, that there might be some truth to this devolution theory after all. As a species we do sometimes appear to be getting progressively more and more stupid...
What's really scary for all sorts of reasons is that there will be people who actually go out and buy pork ammo.

Do you know, I can't help thinking, that there might be some truth to this devolution theory after all. As a species we do sometimes appear to be getting progressively more and more stupid...
What's really scary for all sorts of reasons is that there will be people who actually go out and buy pork ammo.

What has devolved government got to do with it ? Don't you mean EVOLUTION and not devolution? :doh:

...used with the puddle gun (an early form of machine gun)

James Puckle, I think. I've not thought about this interesting shooter for years: I've a picture of one in a book of interesting inventions that I won for reading at prep school.

Ha Ha, I can't believe that I typed puddle and not Puckle. :doh: :oops:

What a plonker I am. :rofl:

Back